• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Name your five best sporting events you have attended (non regular football games)

spartacus

1. OG Sydney: 400m mens and women final (cathy Freman and Michael Johnson) and many other finals and semis.

2. AFL grand finals 1974-1978.

3. Aust v Iraq World Cup elimination

4. Centenary test Aust v Eng 1977

5. 1992 World Cricket Cup Pak defeated England

Last edited:
cadel evans winning the 2011 tour de france
green edge orica coming onto the pro cycling tour in 2011 , while there was many Australians riding it was good to see an Australian licensed team racing

1. State of Origin Game 3 any year series is 1-1
2. State of Origin Game 2 every year.
3. Holyfield v Tyson
4. Liddell v Couture 1, 2 and 3.
5. Australia v West Indies (when Alan Border was batting no. 6)

1. State of Origin Game 3 any year series is 1-1
2. State of Origin Game 2 every year.
3. Holyfield v Tyson
4. Liddell v Couture 1, 2 and 3.
5. Australia v West Indies (when Alan Border was batting no. 6)

Did you attend all of those?

Did you attend all of those?

so mate, I missed that post. I've attended State of Origin game 3.

I started a "Queenslander" chant in the famous tied Game 3 Origin match 1999. Sitting in the outer with 10 or so mates I just started chanting "QUEENSLANDER". A few people around me joined in. Half a minute later it was reverberating around the entire stadium. One of the proudest moments of my life!!!.

inb4 cool story bro.

Get that into youse, you Blues @Shrek ; :p

Last edited:
You should be proud of that achievement.

I want to go to a state of origin match.

I have been to about ten NRL matches over years, mainly to watch storm, but a few in Sydney.

Would love to go to a NFL game too.

You should be proud of that achievement.

I want to go to a state of origin match.

I have been to about ten NRL matches over years, mainly to watch storm, but a few in Sydney.

Would love to go to a NFL game too.

Pretty sure State of Origin is the toughest mainstream team sport on the planet. NFL is hardhitting but they are all padded up and mostly hitting without the run up Rugby League players have. Agree???

but Essendon lost

That made it a lot better. Never seen so many grown men crying. Leaving the ground the Carlton supporters giving it to the Essendon guys and fights nearly breaking our everywhere.

The best was the Kouta chant going around the ground in the last quarter when he pretty much won the game himself.

Name your five best sporting events you have attended (non regular football g...

1. 1989 AFL Gand Final Geelong vs. Hawthorn still guck in hurts that the Hawks won

2. Day 1 Boxing Day test especially against the Poms

3. State if Origin both at the MCG and up at Suncorp

4. Bathurst just fun fuckin times

5. Twice was there when Gary Ablett Senior kicked 100 goals in a season, once at Princess Park and the other at Kardinia Park.

I saw a massive brawl at Windy Hill after Carlton smashed Essendon. Carlton kicked 14 goals in second quarter.

I remember an Aussie essendon supporter smashing a carlton supporter (italian looking guy) merely said bad luck to a group.

Good fighter, but one of those ugly moments that stuck in my mind.

RWC All Blacks v Wales

Numerous State of Origins

Weight lifting at the Sydney Olympics

Major League Baseball Match in Toronto

RWC All Blacks v Wales

Numerous State of Origins

Weight lifting at the Sydney Olympics

Major League Baseball Match in Toronto

Good list.

That night of cathy freeman, 2000 OG, we stayed up all night and watch the big Iranian win supers in weightlifting. One of best days of my life in sporting terms.

1. NHL season opener 2013 LA Kings v Blackhawks (Lockout season so late start)
2. Miami Heat v Washington Wizards in Miami 2013, Ray Allen and Wade put up 20+ pts in what felt like 1-2 minutes
2. Adelaide Crows v North Melbourne 1993 when Modra took mark of the year, dude was flying!
3. Adelaide Crows v Essendon 1993 Pre Lim final at the MCG, pity we lost though!
5. Several of the Adelaide Grand Prix with Senna, Mansell, Prost etc driving around!

1. NHL season opener 2013 LA Kings v Blackhawks (Lockout season so late start)
2. Miami Heat v Washington Wizards in Miami 2013, Ray Allen and Wade put up 20+ pts in what felt like 1-2 minutes
2. Adelaide Crows v North Melbourne 1993 when Modra took mark of the year, dude was flying!
3. Adelaide Crows v Essendon 1993 Pre Lim final at the MCG, pity we lost though!
5. Several of the Adelaide Grand Prix with Senna, Mansell, Prost etc driving around!

wow... and I can't count :)

Went to the 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2011 AFL grand finals. I was happy with 3 of these results :)

Seeing Mark "Jacko" Jackson climb the goal posts at Kardinia Park in the early 80's.

Gold coast Indy was always good fun as well.

Went to the 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2011 AFL grand finals. I was happy with 3 of these results :)

Seeing Mark "Jacko" Jackson climb the goal posts at Kardinia Park in the early 80's.

Gold coast Indy was always good fun as well.

Yeah I was at 2008 in a corporate box with Dad, by 3qtr time I was drowning my sorrows big time at the bar lamenting the one that got away.....