• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

it is Sunday. Tell us your Victory this week.

No victory, same shit, one of these days I'll use the weekend to rest and feel fresh on Monday, always look like death Modays, the shmucks at work are always prodding for answers but they can SMD, generally come good by Wed and start to talk to people again.

had a great leg workout yesterday, sore as.

Now within 10% of best upper body lifts of 2011, so looking forward to next few months.

My husband and I installed a big TV in a small caravan space and didn't kill each other.

Seems im on the up and getting ahead of this damn cold.

Want to train so bad. That is the goal for the week ahead

Tim.

Did my first spin class in about 8 years, had a sore ass but legs wern't stiff. Will be doing it again tuesday night.

Mowed my lawns 1 week after i last mowed them. Usually it is 3 or 4 weeks between mows but i want to maintain it better. Mows much easier if done weekly. Can also weed much better too.

Bought myself a $1400 vacuum cleaner cause my new missus reckons it looks great (she actually owns the older model and said it works great and has done so for a dozen years). Vacuumed my place like a mad eedgit yesterday :)

Saturday night saw me out and about with the guys and girls from work, we went drinking. Which i loved and got on well. I think that was due to my continuing gym work i felt happy to go out for the first time in quite a while.