• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nudist retreat has to tackle issue of too many single men making women feel uncomfort

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
A CENTRAL Queensland nudist retreat has a problem — too many single males showing up, making nude females feel uncomfortable. David and Elaine Gray went to a tribunal to try to get an exemption under the Anti-Discrimination Act, allowing them to limit the number of unaccompanied males at the resort.
The couple run Savannah Park Nudist Retreat near Yeppoon, “for people who enjoy the nudist lifestyle’’ since 2008.
In pictures: The joy of streaking
“As it is illegal to go nude in public we are one of the a few establishments that supply a safe and private place for people who like to go nude,’’ the Grays said in their application documents.
“We are not a swingers/sex club but a property where people who prefer to go nude can do so in a safe and private environment without upsetting other members of the community.’’
The couple told Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal they did not want to ban unaccompanied males, but wanted to manage numbers “so they don’t overpower the venue’’.
“Many women have commented that they feel uneasy when there are large numbers of males in this special situation,’’ they said.
“It is our aim to give everybody a safe and relaxing environment for them to enjoy.’’
The Grays said they had seen similar nudist properties overrun with unaccompanied males, resulting in couples and unaccompanied females no longer attending.
Last year the resort booked in 161 female and 205 male guests.
The couple said if there was an exemption against discrimination on the basis of sex they could legally limit unaccompanied males by the amount of couples on the grounds at the time.
They proposed that for every three couples they would accept one unaccompanied male.
Anti-Discrimination Commissioner Kevin Cocks said in a letter to the tribunal there was a public interest in males and females feeling safe and comfortable accessing services and facilities.
“This is consistent with the granting of exemptions to accommodate the comfort of women in fitness centres,’’ he said.
In three previous tribunal cases fitness centres have been given exemptions to allow “women-only’’ areas without discrimination.
Mr Cocks said where the balance of males and females was disproportionate an exemption might be appropriate, if it was done fairly and transparently.
On Wednesday the Grays withdrew their application after senior tribunal member Clare Endicott said they had not provided sufficient evidence for her to make a decision.

do they want to go nude with other fellow nudists , but because there is too many male nudists they feel uneasy , yep that makes sense

LOL......... I'm no Nostradamus but could see that one coming.
Thought about visiting a nudist colony, for the very same reason all the other kunce are there, to have perve on the chicks, but decided against it for 3 reasons.
1. Don't wanna see cocks.
2. Don't wanna see naked fat chicks.
3. Can't go walking around with no shorts, just couldn't do it.

If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on the majority of the naked chicks there being either old, fat or ugly or a combination of all 3, with the very odd hottie here and there.

Back in NZ they had a revival of this event called sweetwaters. I think it was early 2000s or late 90's, cant remember, but the original sweetwaters was back in the 60's I think.

Kind of a local Woodstock. Bands playing. Lots of hemp wearing hippies selling wind chimes etc..

Anyways, me and the ex at the time went into a tent and it was a recruiting drive for a nudist colony!

Haha.. Took me all my grace to keep a straight face as the old duck trying to sign us up was giving the spiel.

A quick dart about the room revealed that most were either older, larger and the men were the same. Not that I'm body perfect for sure. Far from it, but you wouldn't catch me with my old fella out like that.

The event they were going to hold as a 'taster' evening was to hire out an indoor pool and you could turn up in bathers (or not) and just mingle with the others...

Never got along to it, but I did ask what happened if a male got aroused. She said that the experienced people just ignored it till it 'went away'

Wonder what their stance was on public masturbation?

If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on the majority of the naked chicks there being either old, fat or ugly or a combination of all 3, with the very odd hottie here and there.

Amen to that, when I last visited one (swanbourne?) there was nothing there that suggested hot or sexy, rather it just made me retreat unhappily to my car.