• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Aimee

Hi everybody! ;)

No need to email us anymore to get the 10% discount, Gym Direct now has a promo code available for online shopping. YIPEE!

Enter the Promo code: AUSBB into the shopping cart and the 10% is deducted automatically from your order.

(10% discount is not in conjunction with package deals and clearance items etc)

Any questions please let me know

Aimee | Gym Direct

Telephone 1300 488 866 | Fax 02 9525 6739

Address Unit 1, 3 Resolution drive, Caringbah, NSW 2229

aimee@gymdirect.com.au - www.gymdirect.com.au

Just bumping this thread as I've had lots of requests for this code lately. :)The Gym Direct 10% discount code for AUSBB members is: AUSBB. This discount is not in conjunction with other discounts, discounted packages or sales items.

If you have any questions please contact me on 1300 488 866 or aimee@gymdirect.com.au

Aimee
| Gym Direct

www.gymdirect.com.au

Just bumping this thread as I've had lots of requests for this code lately. :)The Gym Direct 10% discount code for AUSBB members is: AUSBB. This discount is not in conjunction with other discounts, discounted packages or sales items.

If you have any questions please contact me on 1300 488 866 or aimee@gymdirect.com.au

Aimee
| Gym Direct

www.gymdirect.com.au

Hey Aimee,

Not sure if this matters, but your website seems to have a little bug. Currently, you can put together a DIY Package, but it seems only the power rack attracts the 10% discount. The rest of the package is un-discounted.

Putting each item in the cart separately and then using the AUSBB code attaches the 10% discount to every item (which just saved me several hundred $$).

Not sure which of the above options are supposed to be 'allowed' or correct, but thought I should let you know.

Cheers!

Hey Aimee,

Not sure if this matters, but your website seems to have a little bug. Currently, you can put together a DIY Package, but it seems only the power rack attracts the 10% discount. The rest of the package is un-discounted.

Putting each item in the cart separately and then using the AUSBB code attaches the 10% discount to every item (which just saved me several hundred $$).

Not sure which of the above options are supposed to be 'allowed' or correct, but thought I should let you know.

Cheers!

Hello DocSpachemmen,

Thanks for your message. The AUSBB discount code is not in conjunction with other discounts, discounted packages or sales items. The DIY Package is a discounted package section which is why the code won't work. The code can only be applied to individual items that are not already in a package or on sale.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Aimee :)

Last edited:
Hi Aimee,

I think you've misunderstood - the DIY package section did NOT discount everything compared to when I put individual items in the cart and then applied the AUSBB discount. The package option only discounted the rack, but not the rest.

I wanted to let you know about the discrepancy, as it was a difference of hundreds of dollars to my order.

Cheers!

Hi Aimee,

I think you've misunderstood - the DIY package section did NOT discount everything compared to when I put individual items in the cart and then applied the AUSBB discount. The package option only discounted the rack, but not the rest.

I wanted to let you know about the discrepancy, as it was a difference of hundreds of dollars to my order.

Cheers!

Hi DocSpachemmen,

To be honest I'm really not sure what you mean lol. Can you please tell me the product codes of the DIY products you are referring to so I can have a look and check if there is a bug?

Thanks

Aimee :)

Also I'm not sure if it is relevant but the DIY package prices are NOT the same discount as the AUSBB discount (10% discount).

The products listed in the DIY section have discounts that vary from 5%-10% discount approx.

The best deal for AUSBB members is to use the 10% AUSBB code and add items to the cart separately.

I think this may be why the pricing came up differently for you?

Last edited:
Also I'm not sure if it is relevant but the DIY package prices are NOT the same discount as the AUSBB discount (10% discount).

The products listed in the DIY section have discounts that vary from 5%-10% discount approx.

The best deal for AUSBB members is to use the 10% AUSBB code and add items to the cart separately.

I think this may be why the pricing came up differently for you?

Ah thanks, this is what I'd found. I just wasn't sure that was deliberate and wanted to let you know in case it was a bug, but if the AUSBB code deliberately allows for a greater discount (by putting items in cart individually rather than using package deal) then that's fine, as that's what I did.

It's nice to know that's how to get the best discount, hope this helps some other members.

Thanks so much!!

Ah thanks, this is what I'd found. I just wasn't sure that was deliberate and wanted to let you know in case it was a bug, but if the AUSBB code deliberately allows for a greater discount (by putting items in cart individually rather than using package deal) then that's fine, as that's what I did.

It's nice to know that's how to get the best discount, hope this helps some other members.

Thanks so much!!

No worries :)