• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

quick & easy meals/snacks for bulking?

I think you are in a tiny minority with that situation.

Most people that can't put on weight just eat bugger all and most fatties just eat way too much.
I respect what you think, however I see it differently. Seeing it differently does not mean that there is no truth to what you are saying no, ..of course what you are saying does apply and there are plenty of people when asked to list what they are consuming during (say) a one week period, turn out to be eating very inadequately, i.e. not near enough or way too much as the case may be.

Now I've already mentioned the fast metabolism status. On another level, there are some people desiring to add some weight, who may be hindered due to the state of their intestinal wall. So even though the intention (as well as the effort) is good, these people may be doing the exact opposite of what they aught to be doing,. Or focusing on the exact culprit that is preventing them from absorbing the food they eat in the first instance, namely dairy (milk).

No, I'm not saying stop drinking milk (which is the most anabolic food of all), but I am saying it may be time to balance your act when it comes to your food consumption. Milk would be on top of the list when it comes to causing an excessive amount of mucus in our gut, leading to a reduction in the absorption (and assimilation) of nutrients via our intestinal wall, that it, (the milk) as well as other foods one may be ingesting are aiming to accomplish through their nutrients and caloric values.

Solution? Reduce milk (and overall dairy) consumption, whilst increasing the amount of dietary fibre at least for a while. Please note I said reduce and increase, and not eliminate and rely on etc... It's a balancing act, and it's worth trying if you're truly struggling to add on the beef! An example here would be to drink milk, but to also add with it some dry fruit such as (say) dried apricot. The fibre in the dried fruit needs water, and the milk you're drinking with it has 87% water, so it's like a marriage made in heaven, a win-win situation if you like,...give it a go, you've got nothing to lose and all to gain!

Fadi.

Last edited: