• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do You Force Yourself To Eat?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
When you have your meal and your either not hungry or cant finnish it all do you:
force yourself to eat it all,
eat as much as you can and leave the rest,
eat as much as you can then have the rest when you feel more hungry between meals.​

Eat as much as I can, take a 5-10 minute breather, then keep picking at it until it's gone.

Some days I don't feel like eating at all, especially if I've had a bit too much Craze, so thats when I have to really concentrate and focus on gulping whatever edible foodstuffs are in front of me and not leave my seat until its done, not even to take a piss. I might have to invest on a pair of handcuffs for this purpose.

Unless it's a ridiculously big meal or tastes like crap, I'll always finish it. The bigger challenge is to actually start eating when I don't feel like it. Once I start I'm fine

Over the warmer months I have to force myself sometimes. Working in the heat and drinking liters of water makes me not want to eat.
The summer just gone wasn't to bad as I was on a cut so wasn't consuming as much food.

Thanks to my wife being pregnant last night I had half a packet of marshmallows coated in nutella.:)

Last edited:
I can't eat simply when I'm hungry - have to eat more regularly otherwise I lose weight.. ecto checking in

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

I can always eat more, but that takes away from actually doing things in life.. which is probably why on the weekend I usually end up having two mammoth shakes with my meals so I don't have to spend so much time eating.

Bwahahahaha, force myself to eat???

I can eat all day long, no need to force, the problem is stopping to eat. I have to force myself to stop or I would be 200kg.

lmao, its taken me 4 months to put on one kilo.. another ecto here I guess.

I can put on a kilo just having a between meal snack no worries at all, but I can also lose two kilos just having a toilet break mid arvo…lol

I am with @Big Mick ; there has only been a small number of times when I have said no more food - if I am full on 1 thing i'll simply change it to something else - if I didnt control my eating I would eat all day and honestly prob be about 150-160kg I reckon (I was 100+kg as a 13yr old) - I can put on 4-5kg over a weekend - i.e I have controlled my eating all this week, havnt had any cheats or anything - tomorrow night I'll prob have a pizza, ice-cream, chips etc and then prob Sunday morning-lunch and i'll prob jump on the scales around 106-107kg (Currently sitting at 102-103kg) - but then as soon as training/cardio is back up it falls off me again and if anything I'll be leaner the week after...very strange..

I used to have to force feed myself a lot :(

Now it's only occasionally when I might be stressed or something else is going on. Otherwise no, but then I'm not a binge eater either.

I eat until I've had enough and that's it. Never been one to over eat.

I never leave nothing on my plate.

I just eat the horrible food first.

Roast: carrots first, then peas, then the meat and potatoes last.