• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do You Force Yourself To Eat?

I've only skimmed though those links but they don't confirm you view in any way. All they say is raw milk is becoming more popular. Which is no suprise with the hippy groups encouraging it which like to go against all accepted science.

Here is another bit of information. Dairy calves grow better on pasteurized milk than raw. So that strongly suggest there is plenty of nutrition left in pasteurized milk.

What do you mean by "grow better"
Healthier?
Faster?

Hey [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; the other argument in that Joe Rogan Podcast was that Cows aren't supposed to eat grain. That them being fed grain fucks up the Milk. Does this have any validity?

Could that be, because it (raw) was stored prior to feeding, or was it straight from the cow to calve, I mean "direct from udder to mouth?

No calves feed directly from the udder anymore on dairys. We remove them from the mothers and feed them manually to remove the disease transfer from mother to calf. Plus its impractical.

Hey [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; the other argument in that Joe Rogan Podcast was that Cows aren't supposed to eat grain. That them being fed grain fucks up the Milk. Does this have any validity?

No. Its so fucking wrong it's not funny. I could write thousands of words on the topic but no one here wants that.

No calves feed directly from the udder anymore on dairys. We remove them from the mothers and feed them manually to remove the disease transfer from mother to calf. Plus its impractical.

I saw a doco (70's) of baby orphand elephants being fed cows milk, it was making them ill, they started feeding them coconut milk as it had a similar make-up to elephant milk.

I saw a doco (70's) of baby orphand elephants being fed cows milk, it was making them ill, they started feeding them coconut milk as it had a similar make-up to elephant milk.

I don't doubt cows milk wasn't right for them but I would be surprised that coconut milk ( its not really milk) had enough protein for them to grow properly.

I don't doubt cows milk wasn't right for them but I would be surprised that coconut milk ( its not really milk) had enough protein for them to grow properly.

Haha correct.
the baby elephants thrived on it, and grew.
there were or are some or a lot of elements in coconut that is not there in cows milk, that the elephants need.

Does this Joe Rogan also say we shouldn't eat grain fed beef if he's claiming it's no good for the milk? How many people here go out and source purely grass fed beef?

Not apple but we did feed some citrus pulp and tomato pulp through the drought years. They love the citrus.