• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do You Force Yourself To Eat?

I never leave nothing on my plate.

I just eat the horrible food first.

Roast: carrots first, then peas, then the meat and potatoes last.

Haha I will do that, and people think it's weird, I usually eat the veggies and other sides first as they get cold quicker, then I sit back and enjoy the steak/chicken etc

I used to have to force feed myself a lot :(

Now it's only occasionally when I might be stressed or something else is going on. Otherwise no, but then I'm not a binge eater either.

I eat until I've had enough and that's it. Never been one to over eat.

Stress ruins everything for me too.. most importantly ruins my appetite

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

lmao, its taken me 4 months to put on one kilo.. another ecto here I guess.

how much rest/sleep are you getting?

its not about food, its about insulin resistance, hormonal balance and less stresser hormones.
pretty much all taken care of, naturally, by sleeping more.

putting on muscle is NOT hard.

Its 3 hours. Lol.

What's its about. Joe rogan is a conspiracy theory nut job so its unlikely to be very informative. Lol.

google steve maxwell, and decide for yourself if its worth listening to. you will be surprised about the wealth of knowledge they discuss.

Its 3 hours. Lol.

What's its about. Joe rogan is a conspiracy theory nut job so its unlikely to be very informative. Lol.

holy shit Baz. You won't like it. Its anti Milk at the 12 minute mark.

milk is the devil, drink non sweetened almond milk.

how is unhealthy cows, being milked, and boiled and manufactured healthy?

milk is the devil, drink non sweetened almond milk.

how is unhealthy cows, being milked, and boiled and manufactured healthy?

yes I used to drink unsweetened almond milk instead of milk too. I now drink both almond milk and normal milk.

Not sure on the Milk health note. I'm sure Bazza will know a lot more about this, he's a Dairy Farmer or something.