• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's your favorite stir fry recipes?.

Whatever is in the fridge really, usually prefer chicken but beef goes alright.
Usual suspects of vegies, broccoli, capsicum, mushroom, carrot, cauli, baby corn
Just fry off some onion, garlic, ginger. Throw in the meat for a few minutes, then pull it out into a bowl. Veggies in till they're cooked, then meat back in. Bit of sweet chilli, kecap manis, soy, maybe a splash of fish sauce if there's some there. Job done, serve with steamed rice or heat up some egg noodles and throw them in.

Making my hungry just thinking about it!

20 years ago stir fries where all the rage, it's all i ever did for myself and the kids, can't stand them now, ick.

Marinate the meat, add the tiniest amount of baking soda to tenderise it if using cheap cuts, then it pretty much goes with any vegies you have laying around as long as you add the basic seasoning combo of garlic, ginger, oyster sauce, sugar, and shaoxing wine.

I love doing a spicey Pad Thai, but you gotta make the Pad Thai sauce yourself, was going to link to the recipe I use but cant find, will try to later.

Hmm yeah I love a big bad bowl of spicy pad thai in me tummy. Especially the seafood one, with lots of crushed peanuts on top.

20 years ago stir fries where all the rage, it's all i ever did for myself and the kids, can't stand them now, ick.

This for me too man.

Used to have heaps as they were relatively cheap , easy , and nutritionally good for you, but I just cant bring myself to have a home-made one these days for some reason.

+ they tasted like chit when re-heated.

This for me too man.

Used to have heaps as they were relatively cheap , easy , and nutritionally good for you, but I just cant bring myself to have a home-made one these days for some reason.

+ they tasted like chit when re-heated.

I like all the ingredients by themselves but in a stir fry that texture just seems to ruin the whole meal.

Chilli and Basil chicken, don't have a recipe, I just buy it from the local Thai restaurant, might be getting it tonight actually.