• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Report shows Australia's drug trade is at an all-time high, big increase in ice and s

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
[h=2]Bulking up: steroid use still rising[/h]Performance and image-enhancing drugs were another area of growth, with a record number of steroid seizures at Australian borders in the past year.
Steroid arrests were up 29 per cent from the previous year, part of a trend that has seen steroid seizures at the Australia border increase more than 750 per cent in the past decade.
New South Wales is the epicentre of Australia's steroid trade, with the state accounting for nearly half of the performance drug market.
The report lists a number of serious side-effects of steroid use, especially for males, including extreme mood swings, mania, depression, paranoia, delusions, impaired judgement, organ damage, high blood pressure and blood clots.
The ACC draws a connection between peptides and steroids acting as a gateway for injecting drugs, with an Australian Needle and Syringe Program survey finding that 68 per cent of males who started injecting drugs listed performance and image-enhancing drugs as the last drug they used.

Report shows Australias drug trade is at an all-time high, big increase in ice and steroid arrests - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

I like to peptide before I hit the piss...

Then go out and coward punch a school kid for their lunch money.

The report lists a number of serious side-effects of steroid use, especially for males, including extreme mood swings, mania, depression, paranoia, delusions, impaired judgement, organ damage, high blood pressure and blood clots.

I think you're talking about nurofen.

Multi vitamins and Asprin have caused more issues.

According to Bigger, Stronger, Faster documentary.

Mate no shit I stopped taking my multi-vitamin 7 days ago and I actually feel better, and now i'm thinking wtf is up with all this vitamin/supplement bullsh*t!

As for aspirin, my dad has used it for years and he got internal bleeding from it, so it caused some issues for him that's for sure.

Report shows Australia's drug trade is at an all-time high, big increase in i...

Mate no shit I stopped taking my multi-vitamin 7 days ago and I actually feel better, and now i'm thinking wtf is up with all this vitamin/supplement bullsh*t!

As for aspirin, my dad has used it for years and he got internal bleeding from it, so it caused some issues for him that's for sure.

There is nothing up with multis. Docs have been saying for years that they are of no use if you don't have a deficiency but people take a while to listen.

If you think you have a deficiency get tested and take that rather than just throwing a random handful of vitamins in your body with no reason.

Last edited:
There is nothing up with multis. Doc have been saying for years that they are of no use if you don't have a deficiency but people take a while to listen.

If you think you have a deficiency get tested and take that rather than just throwing a random handful of vitamins in your body with no reason.

That's exactly right, and certain vitamins when taken at too high doses can have side effects. I think its Nicotinamide that can cause headaches etc if an excess is found in the body, this is just one example that my doctor told me years ago. And when using oral steroids I mentioned using liver cleansers to try and keep the liver flushed out and he said it makes no difference, if your livers gona give out then that will happen regardless, he said all these otc vitamins and detoxifiers are rubbish, they are all a scam for vitamin companies to make more profit, its all about money.

That's exactly right, and certain vitamins when taken at too high doses can have side effects. I think its Nicotinamide that can cause headaches etc if an excess is found in the body, this is just one example that my doctor told me years ago. And when using oral steroids I mentioned using liver cleansers to try and keep the liver flushed out and he said it makes no difference, if your livers gona give out then that will happen regardless, he said all these otc vitamins and detoxifiers are rubbish, they are all a scam for vitamin companies to make more profit, its all about money.

Yep. Take enough of anything even vitamins and it will have adverse side effects.

I heard a researcher talk about supposed liver supps and the research he had done showed no effect. Some actually had a slight liver toxicity. Lol.

Yep. Take enough of anything even vitamins and it will have adverse side effects.

I heard a researcher talk about supposed liver supps and the research he had done showed no effect. Some actually had a slight liver toxicity. Lol.

Yeah and my doctor said that detoxifiers etc can possibly flush normal everyday vitamins and minerals out of the body, thus leaving the user with less energy than they had before.

So milk thistle is no good and it'll flush out all my gains? Damn why did I order that just now from BN

So milk thistle is no good and it'll flush out all my gains? Damn why did I order that just now from BN

Firstly I did say "possibly" in my previous post, so this means that it won't happen to everyone. Some vitamins, minerals and herbs etc etc are good for "SOME" people okay and yes if you are taking it specifically for say 17aa use then yes maybe its a good idea to use it. But for everyday normal people that lead normal lives, I would say 9 out of 10 of them do not need any of these otc supplements. If for instance you drink a lot then that's another valid reason that i'd take liver cleansers etc, still this brings me back to my original statement were I said that if your livers gona give out then it will do that no matter what....................but there's always a chance that some of these supps "MAY" possibly give you an extra 5% or 10% cleansing of the liver which could "POSSIBLY" save your life.

If you really want to get serious about liver cleansing then you need to go to a doctor and get prescription grade liver medication, this shit works no matter what and is used in people with severe liver conditions such as Jaundice etc, its a drug and it shits all over anything that's otc.

Last edited: