• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Minchinbury Western Sydney. This is prototype website still under construction. There's images in gallery, got gym rediculously cheap. GymZone
Cheap membership! I would of gone if I still lived in minchinbury!

My gym is good because of sheer size and the amount of equipment. It's also the downside cause it can get rather full. Especially on Mondays [emoji19]

I've got to have my own space and have things i only use unlike in a public gym. I got my own shower area too :)

it is open 24 hours that is helpful for a person who is willing to go to gym after work

From my bedroom its about 15m.
From the kitchen.....well its behind the kitchen.

Tim.

Sounds just about the same as my gym, but I think its only 10 metres from the bedroom in my case.

Best part about it, gym fees are cheap (free), and that it's mine and no one bothers me, no waiting for equipment, no posers, no wankers, usually only one very cool dude and my dogs can be there with me keeping me company probably wondering WTF I am doing and I can cook dinner at the same time as working out.

Sounds just about the same as my gym, but I think its only 10 metres from the bedroom in my case.

Best part about it, gym fees are cheap (free), and that it's mine and no one bothers me, no waiting for equipment, no posers, no wankers, usually only one very cool dude and my dogs can be there with me keeping me company probably wondering WTF I am doing and I can cook dinner at the same time as working out.
I still train at NPS also.

Tim.

Mine's about 5m from my bedroom, open 24/7, has everything I need and I've never had to wait to use the rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 10m from my house, it's free, someone else buys and maintains the equipment and cleans it.