• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
All mine. Just shared with some clients.

Got a bit more gear since this pic - heavier KB, a 15kg barbell, etc.

10320479_1425097294421257_2741227392182373537_n.jpg

i think the best part of where i train, is that i don't know anyone, so absolutely zero distractions.

its the place i don't have to pretend to be nice, to be the norm, i can fuck shit up, huff and puff
its not easy achieving that intensity in public, so im glad its private, and nobody i see really interact with lol.

All mine. Just shared with some clients.

Got a bit more gear since this pic - heavier KB, a 15kg barbell, etc.

View attachment 9841

Nice. All you need mate.

i think the best part of where i train, is that i don't know anyone, so absolutely zero distractions.

its the place i don't have to pretend to be nice, to be the norm, i can fuck shit up, huff and puff
its not easy achieving that intensity in public, so im glad its private, and nobody i see really interact with lol.

I must admit when I travel back to my home town amd train in the local shitty gym, it's sometimes nice to not know anybody!

Tim.

Already a couple of World Gyms in Brisbane... fantastic gym.

World's have signed a deal with Precor and I believe they are looking for franchises, it is going to be huge, the market is going to get very congested in the next few years, there are going to be a ridiculous amount of gyms. Worlds and Golds will be a major improvement on what is out there now.

It's brand new, there will be bugger all people using it and it's 2 mins away, and it's free. I see a power rack with my name on it. Shrek has new playground. Might have to sell my home power rack.
Fuck yeah!

Attachments

• Free weights.jpg
    Free weights.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Weights area.jpg
    Weights area.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Cable Machine.jpg
    Cable Machine.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Cardio Equipment.jpg
    Cardio Equipment.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Life Fitness Cardio Equipment.jpg
    Life Fitness Cardio Equipment.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Good quality old school Ivanko plates & brand new Ivanko bumpers
Heaps of Olympic bars
Platform
Heavy Dumbbells
Lots of space

Down side is that it gets absolutely packed during peak times, so I try to avoid that.

Last edited:
It's brand new, there will be bugger all people using it and it's 2 mins away, and it's free. I see a power rack with my name on it. Shrek has new playground. Might have to sell my home power rack.
Fuck yeah!

Dunno' whether it's the lighting or what...your garage looks larger somehow....

Also spotted it was a pic of the female changerooms. Go in to hook up your webcams before opening day?

New gym (4 months old only) so I get to smell the lovely plasticky smell of carpets and new machinery, listen to the gentle whirl of the concept2 rower as if stuck in a trance, stare oogle eyed at iggy azalea's butt in her music video streaming from 106cm slimline LCD screens, roll frivolously over the squeaky new yoga mat that a gym bunny had just finished using, then dart quickly into the handicapped toilet featuring shiny enamel tiles and pearly white grout for a happy finish.