• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
my gym is cheap and open 24 hours

reasonably well equipped for a 24 hour gym too
This is hopefully becoming the norm aye.

I dont get to alot of 24 hr gyms but ive got alot of PL mates who train at them and are saying alof them are even putting in platforms....

Our gym is also 24hr to the general members now too. Its always been 24hr for the original crew who came accross from the old PTC wollongong when it shut. No doubt the best equipped 24 hr place in Wollongong anyway.

Being that i drafted all the plans etc for the new location makes it feel like its partly mine too haha.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

1e1532cf2143dd6508a8a3ff75f1dcf6.jpg

This is hopefully becoming the norm aye.

I dont get to alot of 24 hr gyms but ive got alot of PL mates who train at them and are saying alof them are even putting in platforms....

Our gym is also 24hr to the general members now too. Its always been 24hr for the original crew who came accross from the old PTC wollongong when it shut. No doubt the best equipped 24 hr place in Wollongong anyway.

Being that i drafted all the plans etc for the new location makes it feel like its partly mine too haha.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Only issues with increased prevalence of 24 hour gyms will be liability costs for injury/death I would have thought

Gym good for your physical and mental health and also provide a lot of benefits such as
  • Increase fitness
  • Increase balance and flexibility
  • Increase energy
  • Improve health and fitness