• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

it is Sunday. Tell us your Victory this week.

- Completed 2 weeks of 6 day/wk squats, hitting a PB high bar squat of 140kg.
- Didn't get injured in the process (although my knees were definitely feeling it by the end).
- Wowed a client by modifying his squat technique to move around a non-gym-related injury he had a week earlier, allowing him to squat without stressing the injured part of his leg.
- As far as I can tell, I got two female clients over the "barbells are scary" hump with box squats, bench press and rack pulls.
- Had another female client easily deadlift more than her bodyweight for reps after just a couple sessions of deadlifts.

- Completed 2 weeks of 6 day/wk squats, hitting a PB high bar squat of 140kg.
- Didn't get injured in the process (although my knees were definitely feeling it by the end).
- Wowed a client by modifying his squat technique to move around a non-gym-related injury he had a week earlier, allowing him to squat without stressing the injured part of his leg.
- As far as I can tell, I got two female clients over the "barbells are scary" hump with box squats, bench press and rack pulls.
- Had another female client easily deadlift more than her bodyweight for reps after just a couple sessions of deadlifts.
Getting any yet Ryan?

3 or 4 loads of rubble to the tip. A few more and the driveway will be clear again.

Replaced the 350kpa pressure limiting valve on my hot water system. The manual says it can take 500kpa and the same valve that was there comes in 500kpa version but the rocket scientists who installed it put 350 in anyway. Had shithouse flow on the hot water for years and when I asked them to check it they said it was all good. Fucking awesome flow now though. Found a crack in the non-return isolating valve too so temp fixed that and will get the parts to do it properly. Fuck plumbers, they're shit.

Did some picking up and putting down of some objects with mass.

Climbed a mountain twice with a 20kg vest
5km hike with 20kg vest
Started to get decent form on human flags again
Also got a bit better at handstands
Ate a packet of 8 wraps in 3mins
no additional injuries