• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gooby

0ni

Registered Rustler
Gooby I need your help
What do you recommend for bringing up a lagging chest? I have long forearms compared to my humerus so my arms always fatigue before my chest
Currently on my chest day I'll do something like this:

30 degree incline bench: ramp up to a top set of 15-20 reps. Then work up in singles until there is a grinder and follow up with death sets at 60kg and 50kg
dumbbell bench: rep out a weight I can do for 15-20 reps and do lower end partials for as long as I can as I hit concentric failure
biceps/triceps
[MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION];

damn when I saw this thread, I thought it was about the fake natty himself.

Silverback used to be called Goosey and that's when he really started saying some cryptic shit. Around then I started calling him "Gooby"

Gooby I need your help
What do you recommend for bringing up a lagging chest? I have long forearms compared to my humerus so my arms always fatigue before my chest
Currently on my chest day I'll do something like this:

30 degree incline bench: ramp up to a top set of 15-20 reps. Then work up in singles until there is a grinder and follow up with death sets at 60kg and 50kg
dumbbell bench: rep out a weight I can do for 15-20 reps and do lower end partials for as long as I can as I hit concentric failure
biceps/triceps
@Silverback ;
0ni, what the hell does all this mean?
What's a "death" set?
What does "work up in singles" mean?
What does "until there is a grinder" mean?
What does "low end partials" mean?
And why do you do 15-20 rep work sets?

Speak English boy.

Rich Pinna said get some synthol.

Rich Gaspari said get implants.

Your incline angle is wrong. Make it 37.5 degrees and you will reap the rewards. Get a protractor if need be.

For the bench press yes Gooby, I am finding it's improving my overall pressing a nice amount

No, yo, I meant, by this comment.

"What do you recommend for bringing up a lagging chest"

Do some more pullovers, include a death set.
Try sticking to one thing a bit longer than 5 minutes.

Is a red bra OK to wear with black lace knickers, or should I just play it safe and go with a black lace bra as well?

Is a red bra OK to wear with black lace knickers, or should I just play it safe and go with a black lace bra as well?

I've experimented with both modes of underwear, but at the end of the day, it's best to receive advice from the boy friend and an anal inspection.

I've experimented with both modes of underwear, but at the end of the day, it's best to receive advice from the boy friend and an anal inspection.

Thank you for the Sage advise as always Goosey. I shall follow your recommendations and see what [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; thinks. :)