• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Broccoli who loves it who hates it?

One of my favourite Asian dish is "Beef with Broccoli"

Green veggies are always on my list of healthy foods.

Do you guys eat the stalk and leaves as well? or just the florets? I peel the outer bit of the main stalk off and then dice it. But its pretty flavourless so I leave it for compost unless its not in season and I'm being stung $6.99/kg for it.

Yeah, got to use the stalk. Usually keep it for a stir fry or something where you don't notice it so much. Broccolini I eat the whole thing together though, maybe cos its thin?

you're a better man than me then - how many meals a day are you eating it for?

Maybe once or twice a day depending, really good pureed with cauloflower zucchini garlic ginger and butter, accept u will have kunce at work almost put there head in your bowl looking at it saying "ohhh it looks like baby food" fkn kunce

Chinese broccoli for the win Bishes!!!!

Smother that shit in oyster sauce and it is fuckin WINNING!!!

Would eat every day if I could...

Chinese broccoli

ugavyny3.jpg

Fuck yeah!!

Dont mind it to be honest - def better when covered in cheesey garlic sauce though ^^^^^

Love it, i need to eat more of it. So i went out and bought a few frozen bags of it yesterday.

Going to start buying frozen I reckon. Getting sick of paying ridiculous prices for a tiny amount... Don't get me started on lettuce!

I am yet to find any of the froxen ones which taste any good, they all seem to turn mushy and watery once frozen, cant beat the fresh stuff, you guys who think it is expensive need to find youself a good market of green grocer instead of buying from the larger supermarkets...

It has small traces of sugar, so I avoid that.

I hope that is sarcasm?

I don't "love" it but it is nutritious and filling. I have been adding tex mex seasoning and sriracha lately. Tastes pretty damn good like that.

BTW Aldi frozen veg (with basically same macros) is $2.80/kg :)

Broccoli that has been frozen doesn't get my tastebud's approval - unless its going into a soup, frittata, or otherwise cooked in a recipe that calls for a lot of sauce. It's tastes too soggy and watery any other way. Same goes for spinach. Imagine trying to make a garden salad with defrosted spinach? lol.