• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Of course you would, Bazza reverse bizzaro world where everything has the opposite effect, I guess sleeping tablets get you buzzing for a workout.

Do you you still cut on a 10,000 calorie pizza and ice cream diet, and get weaker on a power lifter program??

Good one Mick. If you are calling 531 a powerlifter program even wendler said it's not a powerlifting program.

You deadlifted 200kg yet. If not how much stronger did it make you. Most beginners in the 100kg range will do 200 in under a year of lifting.

Never had 10,000 calorie cutting diet, I'll gain weight on that like basically anyone. Next.

Do your freak chickens still have a shit hole and a piss hole.

Also I didn't say dmaa made me tired. I was saying it did not give me any stimulating effects.

Nope. Sleeping tablets send me to sleep.

You battle don't you.

Last edited:
Hmm I dont usually start my workouts until 6:30pm at the earliest... rekon this could lead to me being awake all night which is not good !!! Maybe I could half dose it !!! hmmm

I can drink one and fall asleep immediately. I'm not stim sensitive..like you or maybe your concrete hasn't hardened yet. ?

I dont think i'm stim sensitive, or wasn't back when I used to take pre workouts, but these days just training late gets me buzzing and makes sleep harder. I guess the only way to find out is to just try some and see what happens.

Mutated Nation Crack3d Amped 40 Serve
OVERVIEW
First they banned Ephedra then DMAA.
Since then it has been a fruitless search for a pre-workout formula that goes beyond your typical caffeine buzz! The search is over . Mutated Nation Nutrition Crack3d Amped Concentrate has arrived. Crack3D Amped has been engineered with the most potent ingredients to deliver explosive energy that will enhance your performance with every dose of our patent-pending Anabolic Power technology.
No other product on the market delivers the intense mental stimulation, zoned-in-focus, razor sharp clarity and sense of well-being delivered by Crack3d Amped. To top it all off, there is no crash!
Take Crack3D Amped before your workout and you ll be pushing beyond your limits. Forget feeling tired and weak; no weight is too heavy and no pump has been this intense.
Note: This product contains the WADA/ASADA baned substance Amp Citrate and cannot be used by in-competition athletes in drug tested events
Amped Citrate
crack cocaine yohimbine

I pick up the kids from school.

Trying to find a carpark, then negotiate the exit without getting T-Boned by some fat slut with an SUV and entitlement complex, then organise four kids to get in the house, get changed and unpack their bags and do homework is all the pre-workout I need.

I call it "Pullout" because most days, I think it would've been the better option.