• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I like BPM labs the one. Tried d-stunner and bn pre101 and both seem bunk. Double scooped d-stunner this morning with no effect.

My tubs of Craze are still going strong! I stack it with piracetam to keep my focus up, and even add some extra DMAA to it if I am feeling particularly sluggish. After that I feel ready to kick ass

Used some of the "new" jack3d yesterday that I bought a while ago, did my squat warmups, then shit it out. Hyphy mud. Also a fan of xtend with beta alanine, creatine and tyrosine

Can't believe someone adds DMAA to their Craze for workouts. That's hardcore mate, only for partying I woulda thought. That's the only time I did it anyways.

Craze was number 1 obviously. Seem to be a few new contenders on the market now. AMP looks to be the go!

Can't believe someone said MP Assault. Stores can't give it away nowadays. Didn't they fuck that formula up.

I don't know what was with Assault, was the only one that would keep me up for hours if I had it late at night, all the others give you that quick high and then drop off.

Cellucor C4 isn't bad and their NO3 is decent if you want something stim free for late night sessions.

I haven't really tried many, as I try to avoid relying on stimulants to train effectively, but C4 gave me a buzz.

I hadn't used any pre workout for about 12 years but tried the C4 recently.
Felt I trained better and it seemed to make me more aggressive driving to the gym with the stereo flat out!

10d5045575d1791ba30c047a2b5bfda1361ebb3e9df0176620ec69681be714d5.jpg

Used some of the "new" jack3d yesterday that I bought a while ago, did my squat warmups, then shit it out. Hyphy mud. Also a fan of xtend with beta alanine, creatine and tyrosine

please clarify, when you say shit it out, did you have a massive dump or thought it was shit? and what is hyphy mud?

haha what a funny video.. ''arrrgh! that fizz..". love it.

Imma gonna hyphy mud my craze today and see if that makes me dangerous!

Cellucor C4, on a guy from work's recommendation.

It's no JACK3d, but it works fine for me and as someone said already, good buzz before you hit the iron.
Enough to get this ol' bastard out of the office and back into the gym anyway...