• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

325g Driven Sports Frenzy
Serving size – 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container – 40
SRS Wattage Proprietary Blend
Creatine Monohydrate, Taurine, L-Citrulline, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, 4-Methyl-2-Pentanamine Citrate (Pouchung Tea) (Pentergy), B-Phenylethylamine HCl, Tangerine Extract (Citrus Reticulata) (Fruit) (Citramine), Caffeine Anhydrous
Other Ingredients:
Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavours, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucralose, Silica, FD&C Red Dye

That's what I thought when I looked at it on ebay. What's the usual dosage? 500mg or less? How far does 5/10/25g of it go?

You have micro scales for correct doses?

Nah, I'll just shelve a tablespoon of it and see what happens.

JKs..yes I do.

That's what I thought when I looked at it on ebay. What's the usual dosage? 500mg or less? How far does 5/10/25g of it go?

Depends on dosage. Common dosage seems to be a couple of hundred mg. 1000mg per g, so a little while.

500mg...Hell no. about 30.

[h=2]AMP Citrate Dosage[/h]Individuals should start with 10 to 60mg per day, ideally about 30-45 minutes before a workout [1]. You can increase up to 150mg 1-2 times per day, but do so gradually and only after determining your own tolerance levels.

Nah, I'll just shelve a tablespoon of it and see what happens.

JKs..yes I do.

Depends on dosage. Common dosage seems to be a couple of hundred mg. 1000mg per g, so a little while.
Dude, 200mgs is far too much. 150 max

500mg...Hell no. about 30.

AMP Citrate Dosage

Individuals should start with 10 to 60mg per day, ideally about 30-45 minutes before a workout [1]. You can increase up to 150mg 1-2 times per day, but do so gradually and only after determining your own tolerance levels.

Is that off mrsupp? That's the lowest I've seen, others ranging up to 300mg. As with most things start low. Either way you'd get a few servings per g. A UK mob has 100g fro 60 odd, so cost effective. There's also DMBA which is similar but more soluble/potent and expensive.

How could you not like it??
Just throw it in your regular pre workout for added oomph.. And ball tripping ;)

I use Bulk Nutrients pre workout (without stims)

if I have stims in my pre work out, I vomit. My adrenals are super sensitive.

i really enjoy the mix of creatine AAKG and beta alanine. Love the tingles

yeah stims are not for everyone thats why i don't use them every workout and thats why I hate creatine in pre workouts. Creatine should be used everyday to maintain peak levels but pre workouts you don't use everyday.

Yeah I have never been a big user of creatine. I have typically had a lot of digestive issues on it.

the creatine in the BN pre workout doesn't seem to irritate my gut.

i use it more for the increased pump than anything, not sure I would take creatine by itself as I just shit myself and get cramps.