• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
My bad, it does. Just doesn't have it in the nutritional panel.

[h=4]Nutritional Information[/h][h=4]Per 5.3g Serve[/h][h=4]Per 100g[/h]
Energy (kj)
Protein (g)
Carbohydrates (g)
(sugars) (g)
Fats (g)
(saturated) (g)
Sodium (mg)
Creatine Monohydrate (mg)
Creatine Nitrate (mg)
Beta Alanine Nitrate (mg)
Caffeine (mg)

Yeah, it's a bit hidden but definitely in the bn one. Apocalypse is the other go to.
Some one was saying you can get AMP on its own, wouldn't be bad to add to your other pre workouts

I still have DMAA..Prolly too much lol.
Just want to look away 2 tubs of AMP before the profiteering begins like it did when DMAA was banned. I got in early then. :)

I've got some n3ox on the way, will let you know how it goes. Some say it's not much chop compared to apoc?

I can't justify the price of Apocalypse.. Look around. I found simlar if not better AMP pre workouts on e-bay, without creatine which is a cheap filler in my opinion.

I'm struggling to as well but I did have one of the best workouts ever on it.... and tripped major balls! Hence I don't think it will be any good for when I train at work, will give false positives for shizzle (but N30x is in the same boat). As I say, will see how the BN stuff stacks up.
Apoc is like $80odd delivered! Seems a bit rich but is 70 servings so a bit over $1 per serve which I'd say is about average? Provided one serve is enough, had two with the sample and it was too much.

If you don't want to spring $80 for a tub, they do cheap samples though if you can't get any from Stan on here.

It's a falshood.
One serve is 5 grms but on the label it says 8.7gms.

So one serve is a level scoop but everything is based on a heaped scoop? I think something in the middle would be the right dosage for me, depending on how tolerance builds up

So one serve is a level scoop but everything is based on a heaped scoop? I think something in the middle would be the right dosage for me, depending on how tolerance builds up
so i's not really 70 servings, probably around 40.
There's no bullshit half servings for me. hahaha
I'm gonna stack AMP with DMAA..Fuarrrrk