• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Give this a whirl tmrw [emoji3][emoji3]

1a58c1bcba28ed50afc2383104d09c45.jpg

pre-workout meal today 20gm of nuts, one cheese sandwich, small can of tuna and orange. as good as a b12 injection.

Been ages since I posted here.

Been trialling Redcon Defcon1 preworkout for a while now, started with half a scoop after having a semi break from caffeine for a few weeks.
Got a pretty good response, nice, clean energy and focus. One workout later I had built some kind of tolerance, upped to a whole scoop.
Got an even better response than the first kick, absolutely killed back and biceps. Had it on and off since then with mixed results.
My pre fatigue if obviously affecting the effect I am getting. Blue Lemonade is decent flavour, not the best, but easily consumed.

Been trialling my own preworkout combination based on my capsuled nootropics.
1000mg L-Tyrosine, 1000mg ALCAR, 200mg Caffeine, 100mg L-Theanine
Definitely does the job, no jitters, just smooth smart sailing. I use for study a lot too.

Just throwing this one out here at late notice, iHerb have 15% pre-workouts but I think it ends in around 4 hours. Says it ends July 26th at 10am which I assume is in state's time as my order came thru with 6am on it.

Managed to pick up a couple of tubs of Metabolic Nutrition's ESP for about $34. I've only seen it recently at 2 places in Perth, both claiming it was the last batch before it gets banned and asking around $90-100 a tub.

Just throwing this one out here at late notice, iHerb have 15% pre-workouts but I think it ends in around 4 hours. Says it ends July 26th at 10am which I assume is in state's time as my order came thru with 6am on it.

Managed to pick up a couple of tubs of Metabolic Nutrition's ESP for about $34. I've only seen it recently at 2 places in Perth, both claiming it was the last batch before it gets banned and asking around $90-100 a tub.
I didn't think there was anything in ESP that warranted banning?
It's still available.

dmba/dmha/dmaa all 3 banned now, wonder what the next compound will be like? Maybe we should all just jump on the pipe instead? That SideWalk Kraka product above looks dodgy as well, how many points of that do you smoke pre-workout? or do you slam it?

Ah ok.
Might snap one up.
The stuff at iHerb doesn't have it in it anymore, it's the new formula. Just a couple of types of caffeine...still, it's not a bad pre-workout and reasonably priced from there.

iHerb also don't rort you on shipping which is always nice!

dmba/dmha/dmaa all 3 banned now, wonder what the next compound will be like? Maybe we should all just jump on the pipe instead? That SideWalk Kraka product above looks dodgy as well, how many points of that do you smoke pre-workout? or do you slam it?

It's fckn good stuff....