• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
been training for the past 2 months with no PWO, finally got my replacement tub of mesomorph today

i can not fucking wait tot hit the gym tomorrow morning

Got me some Doom pre workout.
Does the trick nicely.
Must admit it’s the best tasting PW ever.
Raspberry Spider. [emoji887] [emoji887]

Hmm no you all have me thinking about pre workout, I haven't used one for over 5 years maybe it's time !!

7aeddf53279028f86556f7e4f0306ba3.jpeg

I used pws in the past, but nowadays just good old school coffee, sometimes throw in some aspirin as well.

I used pws in the past, but nowadays just good old school coffee, sometimes throw in some aspirin as well.
Dark chocolate goes alright too if you're after something natural... 70-90%. Just watch the cals, I was smashing a bar of the Lindt dark every other day at one stage lol

Dark chocolate goes alright too if you're after something natural... 70-90%. Just watch the cals, I was smashing a bar of the Lindt dark every other day at one stage lol

I'm more of a milk choc type of guy, though i heard the dark choc is healthier. I'm not worried about cals, i consume as many cals as i can atm, i'm all about high cals atm.

just ordered received a package of dmaa i ordered from america (not for human consumption ;))

25mg to start, stack with 2 scoops of jack3d, will give a go with tomorrow's heavy squats session

So what is everyone using [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION] [MENTION=15750]showdownhero[/MENTION]

Haha.

Sorry.

I dont supplement pre workout to be specific. I do pound the vitamin d though. 5ui a day.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk