• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'm on the low side of within range, i really don't care though either way. Blood Test Results don't prove everything, the parameters they use are biased based on what they believe a healthy individual should be. We all have different genetics, which means we should all have different ranges for every single bodily function.

Definately agree with that cumstain.

I was getting fatigued alot for no reason. And lots of colds etc.

Couldnt find anything amiss apart from vitamin d and slightly low test.

Both great now. And no more fatigue and colds etc.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yep supps have their positives, and they definitely have their negatives. Seems we all end up back in the same place as we started.

I tried a couple things here and there over the years. But even the better pre-workouts i found didnt do enough for me to bother with. These days if i'm ratshit tired, i just train the next day, no biggie.

Creatine never did much. Though I've always been a fan of red meat (shit, these days i eat it 3 times a day, sometimes 4).

Never tried any fat burners or test boosters etc.

I find now that even my protein powders will last me fucken ages because i get more than enough protein from animal meats per day for it not to matter. But it is great to have at hand when ive run low on prepared meals and dont have time there and then to sort em out.

I've tried heaps, hundreds of different supps over the past 17 years, wasted so much money its not funny, its depressing actually. Some pws made me feel weird and screwed with my sleep too. Most people with common sense train the next day if their too tired, thats what i do. If you have to take strong stims in order to train then you've got issues, somethings not right.

I even cut my shakes back, a few shakes a week now.

i have 180gm of protein most days, no protein powder. supplements can be useful, but only if diet of food is inadequate.

Protein powders I use only if I don’t get enough protein throughout the day.
I hate the stuff.

Yep. Thats what i figure they are actually for.

4 mince/rice/veg meals per day is easily 200gm. All i need.

Nah i eat around 600gm per day. Remaining protein is from milk and the dribs and drabs from the rice and veg.

So what is everyone using [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION] [MENTION=15750]showdownhero[/MENTION]

Now that I'm back into my training routine I'm getting back to my heavy stim preworkout routine

Heavy lifting days

preworkout

2 scoops jack3d
1 short black (90mg caffeine apprx)
200mg caffeine (tablet)
25mg dmaa

intra workout

4g beta alanine
4g aakg

light lifting days

preworkout

1 short black (90mg caffeine apprx)
200mg caffeine (tablet)
4g beta alanine
4g aakg

everyday

5g creatine
40g WPC

The 40g WPC is just because it's easier to have 1 shake a day so I only have to eat 600g (as opposed to 800g) worth of meat/dairy to hit my 160g dailiy protein goal

inb4 everyone loses their mind at how much caffeine/stims I take

I used to use up to 300-350mg caffeine 3-4 times a day many many years ago. Then slowly reduced this to 200mg 2-3 times a day and noticed next to no difference except much less sides. And now i do a maximum of 125mg caffeine x 2 ed, sometimes i throw another 60mg on top of that. I also try to get this from good ol coffee.

Hey everyone, so last year I created a small nutrition business and only had enough money to create one product so i formulated a pre called Provoke. The day we had the pallets loaded on the ship from USA (June) the word came through that the DMHA ban was coming. When the product finally arrived I only had 5 weeks to legally sell it, no retailers really wanted to stock the product so I've had a hard time offloading it. Anyone know of any places still keen on buying DMHA pre workouts?

Using rocket fuel... but I hear it is banned now.

I've been trying a blend of beta alanine / citrillate / no-doz. Slightly less buzz than rocket fuel but it does the trick.

Using rocket fuel... but I hear it is banned now.

I've been trying a blend of beta alanine / citrillate / no-doz. Slightly less buzz than rocket fuel but it does the trick.

Don’t buy expensive no doz, and they are only 100mg from memory.
Get cheaper 200mg tabs from eBay.

I used to buy no-doz by the carton direct from wholesaler over a decade ago. No-doz is a cheap form of caffiene as well, when compared to coffee which is a more pure form of caffiene. Same with Coke and Pepsi, these use cheap inferior forms of caffeine. The best appears to be coffee and tea which contain caffiene anhydrous i think its called.