• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Used to make my own formula too, it's on the forum some where.

Agmatine Sulphate & Citrulline Malate, as pump synergists. Caffeine, Amp Citrate or Caffeine, Hordiene stimulants. Beta Alanine and maybe Creatine Mono, L-Tyrosine.
I'm pretty sure I'd worked out the perfect dosages too.

Edit: Just found my old formula -

50-100mg Caffeine
200-300mg AMP
2000mg L-Tyrosine
2000mg Beta Alanine
2000mg Citrulline Malate
500mg Agmatine Sulphate

Worked out at around 98c a serve.

100g Amp Citrate $60
100g Agmatine Sulphate $20
500g Cirulline Malate for $32
500g L-Tyrosine for $21
500g Beta Alanine for $17.95

Last edited:
Used to make my own formula too, it's on the forum some where.

Agmatine Sulphate & Citrulline Malate, as pump synergists. Caffeine, Amp Citrate or Caffeine, Hordiene stimulants. Beta Alanine and maybe Creatine Mono, L-Tyrosine.
I'm pretty sure I'd worked out the perfect dosages too.

Edit: Just found my old formula -

50-100mg Caffeine
200-300mg AMP
2000mg L-Tyrosine
2000mg Beta Alanine
2000mg Citrulline Malate
500mg Agmatine Sulphate

Worked out at around 98c a serve.

100g Amp Citrate $60
100g Agmatine Sulphate $20
500g Cirulline Malate for $32
500g L-Tyrosine for $21
500g Beta Alanine for $17.95

Where are you sourcing these?

Not really interested in AMP though, caffeine is enough stim for me + it's a vasoconstrictor.

Also, I feel I need something for flavour so I was also considering the Bulk Nutrients Amino flavouring but surely there is something cheaper.

I feel you have criminally under dosed Citrulline Malate, I believe it needs to be at least 5g with many studies using 8g. (Source)
I was under the impression that Agmatine and Arginine are just worse forms of Citrulline Malate and should be avoided in conjunction as they use the same transporters.

(Source)

Last edited:
Where are you sourcing these?

Not really interested in AMP though, caffeine is enough stim for me + it's a vasoconstrictor.

Also, I feel I need something for flavour so I was also considering the Bulk Nutrients Amino flavouring but surely there is something cheaper.

I feel you have criminally under dosed Citrulline Malate, I believe it needs to be at least 5g with many studies using 8g. (Source)
I was under the impression that Agmatine and Arginine are just worse forms of Citrulline Malate and should be avoided in conjunction as they use the same transporters.

(Source)

Mr Supps - Website
Mr Supps - Ebay

Bulk Nutrients is probably some of the better flavourings you'll get tbh, I haven't tried elsewhere.

In conjunction with Agmatine, there is no need to dose anywhere close to that and usually with the carbs around my workouts I swell up without anything.
Agmatine has several mechanisms not exclusively the same as Citrulline, however has you mentioned eventually they all convert to L-Arginine.
I see where you're coming from because agmatine is more of an modulator in the NoS than an agonist which is why some may see it as less effective, this provides the forefront for the argument that they do not work together effectively. But from my point of view you can use any of the precursors and get extremely similar results.

Attachments

• 245.jpg
    245.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 59

Mr Supps - Website
Mr Supps - Ebay

Bulk Nutrients is probably some of the better flavourings you'll get tbh, I haven't tried elsewhere.

In conjunction with Agmatine, there is no need to dose anywhere close to that and usually with the carbs around my workouts I swell up without anything.
Agmatine has several mechanisms not exclusively the same as Citrulline, however has you mentioned eventually they all convert to L-Arginine.
I see where you're coming from because agmatine is more of an modulator in the NoS than an agonist which is why some may see it as less effective, this provides the forefront for the argument that they do not work together effectively. But from my point of view you can use any of the precursors and get extremely similar results.

Ok I concede the agmatine point but in most of the studies I have seen in relation to sports performance and recovery Citrulline Malate is dosed at 6-9g

Also is that supplier reputable? I don't want to buy some weak crap I can't trust, which is why I usually pay the extra for Bulk Nutrients but the price is hurting, might consider a switch.

Would you recommend buying from the site or their eBay?

Ok I concede the agmatine point but in most of the studies I have seen in relation to sports performance and recovery Citrulline Malate is dosed at 6-9g

See how you go. It's worth a try.
I just went 2g because I would get 250 serves out of 500g worth.

I've used mr-supps for beta alanine, creatine mono, caffiene, agmatine sulfate.
Recommend L-Tyrosine from Bulk Nutrients, I sourced Citrulline malate from a mate.

Could buy either way, it's up to you? Their feed back score is 100% after 10,000 sales. That's pretty darn good.

Last edited:
cobra labs curse pre workout is a cheaper alternative to C4. Blue Raspberry flavor is great

Last edited by a moderator:
Is AMP Citrate banned in Australia? I see it selling all over ebay. I still have some Ampitropin caps left that expire next month, not sure whether i should use them or bin them.

Use them. ?

Had a cap before my first chest/arm day in over a month and powered through all my exercises like I never had a break. I still felt funny a couple hours after the workout though.. like extremely exhausted. It's worth it though. Lol

I don't mind it. Once i finish lifting i just cruise the rest of the day. Spend most of the day yawning though.