• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Not sure if its been posted here but BN put on facebooks that no3x is being withdrawn due to upcoming ban on amp citrate.

not sure how they get anything through the analogue act as it stands... any active agent is subjective to it. and i mean every and any. surprised caffiene is legal given the legitimacy of the laws... maybe a good lawyer could use our silly laws to prosocute coffee chains.

not outside the scope of reality. srs. might make them several millions.

edit: just looked it up, yeah dmaa illegal, only one carbon atom diff to this, for sure you can be charged. IF and only IF they give a shit... i believe that is where the problem lies.

fuck i hate the supplement industry... and whats the bet it has even worse side effects than dmaa had, which were bad... was a terrible drug.

Last edited:
I reckon each analogue used to replace the banned substance before it will be riskier and less effective than the last (higher dosages needed, more potential for side effects etc). Otherwise it would've been the first choice for the supp company to use, not the n-th.

Just like the 'legal highs' are most likely more dangerous to the body than the 'real' thing.

The ban on AMP citrate means that Core Fury Extreme and ProSupps DNPX will be removed from sale. It's funny because I didn't feel a thing using either product.

I would give Core Fury a go though before it's discontinued. Many people swear by it and it tastes awesome.

I am going to get the tablets. Yes slightly underdosed compared to no3x but 480 serves for 89 bucks seems a winner vs ~120serves for 109 bucks

Im not stocking up this time. Still got DMAA to get through. Some are expiring or getting real close. I already have 2 or 3 with AMP anyway. Farrrk