• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I can't see it doing much other than tasting rank but i've got a ridiculously high tolerance to caffeine. Obviously nothing in there to maximize your pump, wouldn't go well with creatine as you'd piss it straight out. There's another vid around of him making it, saying to put 4 spoons of coffee in with a can of coke. Smash half and sip the rest while you train so you don't crash, seems legit!

Have used Dr Jekyll a couple of times now.. Little bit of extra focus and energy but it tastes like shit

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I have tge now banned 1MR which is pretty good, but it tastes like a discarded ballbag.

Had a sachet of mesomorph and that made my entire body itch up much worse than 1MR. Felt pretty intense.

Prefer a shot of coffee to be honest.

1.M.R is now banned? Bugger me, I wanted to get some more to use in between my Craze days. What can I do!!!

The original stuff was. Same like all the big names that used DMAA, can still get it in the new recipe but they're never a patch on the older stuff.

How does DMAA compare with this new AMD stuff they're putting in it these days. Same effect? Worse, better? I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

How does DMAA compare with this new AMD stuff they're putting in it these days. Same effect? Worse, better? I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

We had a customer who thought our NO3X was comparable to DMAA:

10402845_10152328428919086_617385023910780460_n.jpg

I found myself expelling some of this in a vomitary fashion the other day en route to gym

Works well tho

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

That sucks! Never had too much trouble with it until I tried it yesterday with Vanilla Coke for a change... Kept it down but was hard work!!

Ive tried BN no3x and I was dissapointed on the ammount you got for price, I much prefer c4 as it makes me tingle and wakes me right up and I just dont get that with no3x which is also about $10 more expensive.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

No3x is 30 servers for $33 and c4 is 60 serves for $50. Ill compared the 2 ingredients when I get home from work but it seems no3x has a bit more caffein but less of everything else per serve than c4

Does c4 have stim effects?
I had c4 in the old days and it was intense. It's probably just loads of caffeine a beta al these days?

My skin tingles, ill post up the ingredients when I get home from work, I'll compare the 2 per serve

Why not just buy our own caffeine and beta, then spice it up with a naughty stim or two.. bam our own proprietary mix = profit??

Does c4 have stim effects?
I had c4 in the old days and it was intense. It's probably just loads of caffeine a beta al these days?

Like most, it ain't what it used to be.
I thought the newer stuff wasn't too bad but had some the other week and it did nothing for me. Lower amounts of pretty much everything compared to the usual pre workouts I have.
Per 5.8g serve....
1.5g Beta Alanine
1g Creatine Nitrate
1g Arginine AKG
741mg of "Explosive Energy Blend" which is pretty much just N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine and 135mg Caffeine.

My skin tingles, ill post up the ingredients when I get home from work, I'll compare the 2 per serve

The tingling just comes from the BA.

Anyone tried Pre-JYM?
Got some at the mo, only had one serve but has higher amounts of everything over C4, plus Citruline Malate. Still no AMP though :(
26.5g scoop, so huge compared to C4, just not concentrated...
2g BA
2g Creatine
1g Taurine
600mg N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine
6g Citruline Malate
300mg Caffeine

Last edited:
No3x nutrition per server, cost per serve $0.91
Creatine monohydrate 2.2g
Creatine nitrate .5g
Beta alanine nitrate .5g
Caffeine .18g