• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
How have people been measuring this out to get the correct dose? And what are peoples thoughts on the sweet spot dose wise?

Was looking at this guy and thinking of getting some caffeine and AMP

i.e - 200mg caf and Xmg of AMP

Micro scales, failing that just use a tablespoon. around 600mg give or take added to usual pwo seems effective. Currently BN n03x which I think has about 150mg amp anyway, and caffeine. Like everything you do get used to it unfortunately.

You kunces are fucking crazy, 600mg of AMP? I am surprised your eyes didn't pop out of your sockets from that gnarly headache you get from 'overdose'. Always start small and work up, less is more and all that.
Plus its a good way to massacre your tolerance and next minute it won't work for you no more and you got to start parachuting that shit, shovelling it into a pip to smoke it.. with some yeyo.

So I have only used C4 twice this week pre workout and so far finding it quite good, just taking the one scoop, but finding I have more focus and concentration through out the workout and more energy towards the end when I usually start to struggle a little bit.

Will be interesting to see if this continues and it due to the pre workout or is more of a placebo effect where I am thinking it as actually doing something....

I'm telling you kunce, get on the True-Pre. Currently 20% off, about $36 for 20 serves. Get amongst it!

This week, in my earnest effort to cleanse myself off all stims, have found the following stack to be of great benefit:

BN's or True Protein's Preworkout (non caffeinated, non stimmed) - or go for one that has BCAA's, Beta Alanine, Citruline Malate, it's no big deal
2.5g Piracetam + 200mg CDP Choline (or Bartartrate, or eat some whole eggs) - great for FOCUS

Optional:
15 mg Noopept or 400mg Aniracetam - for that FEEL GOOD factor, makes you really enjoy working out.

Always cracks me up

"Do you need to be a gynaecologist to know what a good pussy is?"

"Made by real scientists, tested by bro-scientists.... who are the real fucken scientists!"

Dosage looks a bit light on in some areas though?
Is Yohimbine legal here?

GNAR_LIME_FACTS.jpg

Last edited:
They just ban anything they can't be bothered monitoring/researching. So people do it illegally without any instruction and then they're all "see we told you it was bad!"

I know from experience it's banned.

I accidently imported a Pre Workout with and it was seized stating Yohimbe was a prohibited substance.

Kunce.