• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your Dream Gym?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
If you could train anywhere, where would it be? Post a pic if you got it. If you can't think of a place, what would your dream gym be like?

Ah.. where to begin...

It would be 24/7 obviously. All pieces of equipment I would need or could possibly think of would be there. And of course no other kunce would be allowed to hold a membership.

Upon entering the gym, I would be greeted by Scarlett Johanson who would be appropriately dressed... or not.

She would be my spotter on all exercises, from db curls to bench press. In between sets, she would massage various parts of my body.
Whenever I would perspire, she would dab my forehead with a pair of her underwear.

1/2 way through the workout, I might need a time out. We'd go to the juice bar and she'd make me a light smoothie while suggestively stroking various types of fruit to put in said smoothie.

While I consumed the smoothie, she would be sitting on my lap. Whispering in my ear just how impressed she was with my heavy lifting etc.. etc..

Back to the final 1/2 of the workout after which it's time to hit the showers. She would lather me up real good and I would rinse myself off. (As I am married I would have to unfortunately deny her sexual relations :))

She would dress me and I would be on my way.

Suffice it to say, my gym attendance would be as consistent as it's ever been :cool:

My dream gym would be in a backyard of a small house I owned. Don't necessarily need all of the machines but just enough to do the job. Need privacy and enough cover from the elements. Just me and the iron, spiritually at one!

Also need a nice area and hill to do my cardio and shit.

Ah.. where to begin...

It would be 24/7 obviously. All pieces of equipment I would need or could possibly think of would be there. And of course no other kunce would be allowed to hold a membership.

Upon entering the gym, I would be greeted by Scarlett Johanson who would be appropriately dressed... or not.

She would be my spotter on all exercises, from db curls to bench press. In between sets, she would massage various parts of my body.
Whenever I would perspire, she would dab my forehead with a pair of her underwear.

1/2 way through the workout, I might need a time out. We'd go to the juice bar and she'd make me a light smoothie while suggestively stroking various types of fruit to put in said smoothie.

While I consumed the smoothie, she would be sitting on my lap. Whispering in my ear just how impressed she was with my heavy lifting etc.. etc..

Back to the final 1/2 of the workout after which it's time to hit the showers. She would lather me up real good and I would rinse myself off. (As I am married I would have to unfortunately deny her sexual relations :))

She would dress me and I would be on my way.

Suffice it to say, my gym attendance would be as consistent as it's ever been :cool:

[/internet]

You win the internet, turn it off.

My dream gym would be in a backyard of a small house I owned. Don't necessarily need all of the machines but just enough to do the job. Need privacy and enough cover from the elements. Just me and the iron, spiritually at one!

Also need a nice area and hill to do my cardio and shit.

Tranny neighbour optional? :p

Dream gym is in my garage. Although a double garag would be nice, aside from that with the addition of a leg press Id have my dream gym. Only took 3 years of scrounging gear.

Besides having scarlett johansen of course...
Id want all my gear setup outside undercover in a decent sized backyard. Dont care for privacy. Just want it covered overhead. Love training outdoors.

Tim.