• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Middle Age Men Using Testosterone Care About Quality Of Life Not Cheating

It's actually pretty rare. Much rarer than HRT in women because by it's nature it's a lifelong supplementation and because it requires injection as opposed to oral supplementation.

WADA (and by extension ASADA) have a policy of denying any TUE for TRT.

Spot on. Having a level of 6 myself and feeling rather cranky about it, I made some enquiries to ASADA about TRT. Very unlikely that I would be allowed to compete in tested competition if I resorted to TRT. My quack had recommended it to me in the first instance.

I chose not to. Most aging males in the world suffer decline in performance at lesser or greater rate. They also get tired, grumpy and progressively less capable of athletic performance. Part of being mortal I guess. I believe most TRT is more about vanity than genuine need. The same vanity that drives some men to dye their grey hairs, wax their legs or have Botox. The vain types wouldn't benefit athletically from TRT anyway as they are vain weak self obsessed fags to start with. Athletic to them is a two plate bench.

I think it's faggy to use TRT and compete against other masters age division lifters who don't use such therapy. Lifting is about overcoming gravity and overcoming adversity. We get more frail as we age and it takes great determination to keep pushing on. TRT for vanity's sake is a suppression of character.