• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

In the gym

I want 23 minutes of my life back. The only saving grace was that I could skip ahead as it streamed real smooth.

This is a great example of some skinny weak PT trying to tell me how to get strong using a nautilus machine. If you want big lats, train them. Go do 50 wide grip pull ups. Arnie style.

I watched. I learnt nothing of any use. I re-learnt that the world is full of PT's that should be working at McDonalds.

No death metal playing in the background?
no beards?
no ćunts fucking swearing?
Yeah, I had a pretty good idea before asking the question
no bald heads with ridiculous beards
no fat bastards
No knee wraps
no 2" rom bench press
no six screaming bald blokes with ridiculous beards huddled around a monolift
did I mention no fat bastards?

A PT with ………...

No

Fukkn

Guns

OK. A PT primarily is a teacher. But if I am paying someone to make me big, strong and ripped, then, well, the PT should be able to walk the walk.

Yeah, I had a pretty good idea before asking the question
no bald heads with ridiculous beards
no fat bastards
No knee wraps
no 2" rom bench press
no six screaming bald blokes with ridiculous beards huddled around a monolift
did I mention no fat bastards?

I resent you ripping on Crossfit like that.

A PT with ………...

No

Fukkn

Guns

OK. A PT primarily is a teacher. But if I am paying someone to make me big, strong and ripped, then, well, the PT should be able to walk the walk.

Don't venture into my gym then. Pt's look like they've been on a prolonged hunger strike.

Fat dietitians.

Alcoholic drug councillors.

Pedophile priests.

Cops who use cocaine and street hookers.

Skinny weak PTs.

You get my drift.

513.jpg

Yeah I started watching that video and thought "what are you getting at with this silverback".

Not even one mention of hip drive or putting your dick between your legs either.