• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shreddies Underwear Filter Out the Unpleasant Smell of Your Farts

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
jl3als6sfxgrbyfwrj6p.jpg
Expand
Farts can be an embarrassment, especially when you let one loose by accident and stink up an entire room. While there isn't much you can do to muffle the sound, you can filter out the smell with a special pair of undergarments.
Shreddies look like normal underwear but have a special carbon fabric filter in the back that creates an odor wall around your butt. When you pass gas, the unpleasant smell gets trapped and mostly scent-less air passes through instead. On top of saving you from embarrassing moments so you can "fart with confidence" (that is, apparently, the Shreddies motto), they actually look like regular underwear so you don't have to sacrifice any comfort or style. The only downside is that they're pretty expensive, coming in at $60 a pair unless you buy a multi-pack. Still, if you can't control your farts, it's hard to put a price tag on that kind of peace of mind.
Shreddies (~$60)

Shreddies Underwear Filter Out the Unpleasant Smell of Your Farts

worst invention ever, when I fart I want to be able to sniff and savour the fruits of my produce, then proudly crop dust it around so that everyone else can get the same sentiment