• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Would the times have improved if the dogs weren't supplied with this stuff? Meaning did they have another set of dogs trained in the same way but as placebo blind test subjects?

Otherwise how can you attribute the time betterance to the use of epic gainz and not harry's practice.

Have you taken Epic Gainz or any other epicatechin supplement?

Have you taken Epic Gainz or any other epicatechin supplement?

His post is pointing out the lack of scientific process in the situation you described. Whether he has used the supplement or not is irrelevant.

10432157_10152572290226548_6265213206472854693_n.jpg

Can we get an update on Nads pls O.N.

Hope he wasn't one of those 55 Greyhounds found shot just outside Bundaberg!

Will he treat the animal as a family member when his racing days are over our dispose of it?

He currently has a dog who is hurt and has said the dog will remain in the family even if not racing.

11034258_10152581048581548_8813206220741893443_n.jpg

This is Winnie, on the track known as Bendy Heaven. Ten days ago she had a training accident and suffered major cuts, bruises and today I found out she has a small fracture in the knee joint. Prognosis? She'll live. Will she race again? Problematic.
So with Vet bills rapidly approaching a thousand bucks according to you crusading nut jobs I should have either:
cut her ears off and dumped her;
left her at the pound;
shot her;
or sent her to Asia for food.
Wrong on all counts.
This little girl will stay with us regardless of whether she races again. Why? Because we love her and she will always have a home here. Winnie isn't a commodity; she's a beautiful greyhound who loved the chase. We might get her racing again, we might not. It doesn't matter. As long as she recovers.
So you see you anti zealots, we are not all money hungry bastards exploiting our animals until they drop. We are probably more like you than you realise. We love our animals. We give them the best. We care for them as much as pets as chasers.
End of vent.

This was also posted on my forum on the 8th of March

LOL nah.....to be honest I am not a big supporter of racing animals, I don't agree with it. I don't think any animal should be bred to race.
Although I do like to see health and performance improvements with things like this.

Just checked Nad's form @O.N.; he had a shocker last run at Tamworth. I notice he is losing weight not gaining weight, or is weight his handicap? And why is his sex listed as "Dog" not Male or Bitch?

Last edited:
Do they still use carrots to lead the dogs in a race or is it a life animal like a rabbit which gets them all excited and when the race is over they get to tear it apart? :eek:

OK to tell em Nad's racing name [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; ?

Do they still use carrots to lead the dogs in a race or is it a life animal like a rabbit which gets them all excited and when the race is over they get to tear it apart? :eek:
I thought it was a fake rabbit...Or a dirty dinner plate, hence where they get the name "dish licker" from

Bit of an update folks. Nads the Greyhound has a race on Saturday night. Prolly not his best distance, but I'll keep youse posted!

GO NADS!!!

Poor mutt has got an outside box. His last start at same track over same distance he came 4th.

Time to get him into some live baiting [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; ;)