• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Still no research. Just estimations by the bloke making money off it.

Our first product that will utilize this system will obviously be Res100, as such the clinical trial we have set for later this year with the University of NSW will be conducted around June/July.

Until then you can read as much information you like about how self emulsifying drug delivery systems work so you can better understand the advantages.

Tested on 3 guys without a control and done on how they felt. This shit has been proven lads, get on it...

Tested on 3 guys without a control and done on how they felt. This shit has been proven lads, get on it...

The university clinical trial in June/July this year will be much much larger in scale. (the pre workout test was to simply see if taking it at the same time would increase the effects....and it did....in 3 out of 3 people)

The purpose of this thread is to give you guys an idea of the direction the products can go, not to say hey looks this is proven we used it on 3 people it's now gospel. That is why we are now going to go out and prove it with the University of NSW.

And also why we have been through stages of testing with the 18 person trial for safety as said on page 1.

Keep us posted

I had a bit of a look at the link you provided, is this something you have developed, or something you have taken and rebranded to your brand and are now testing?

The pre workout test wasn't a test.

Keep us posted

I had a bit of a look at the link you provided, is this something you have developed, or something you have taken and rebranded to your brand and are now testing?

The pre workout test wasn't a test.

We have developed the product in conjunction with a major pharmaceutical company and 3 pharmaceutical formulators from 2 different companies all working together on the project.

We have developed the product in conjunction with a major pharmaceutical company and 3 pharmaceutical formulators from 2 different companies all working together on the project.

Big profit to be made then..

I'll be interested to see how the Uni test goes. Are you completely handing the testing over to them?

If they are such big Pharmaceutical companies why would they need you? Are you big, multi national? (not having a dig, srs question)

Poor ON sure does get grilled, by the same people who happily throw their money on protein powders if they taste good
bahahaha!

Drinking PP shouldn't be a chore, like training shouldn't be. I asked a legit question.

If they are such big Pharmaceutical companies why would they need you? Are you big, multi national? (not having a dig, srs question)

Money talks bullshit walks + we buy a lot of products through a sister company of theirs, so we already have a long term relationship with management.

Poor ON sure does get grilled, by the same people who happily throw their money on protein powders if they taste good
bahahaha!

I know you were a pretty big fan/buyer of Res100, does this mean you'll be grabbing some of this too?

I'll take a pallet O.N.!

it was deleted once , please don't repost

have been more then generous at allowing you to promote your product, in your face advertising like the above posts is stretching the friendship a bit

it was deleted once , please don't repost

have been more then generous at allowing you to promote your product, in your face advertising like the above posts is stretching the friendship a bit

i removed the link to purchase it hence the edit, so if you would kindly put the edited version back so people can read about it.