• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So you're saying it hasn't been tested to determine if it's actually more effective than taking a tablet?

If i were to make a claim my drug was absorbed 1000* more efficiently than others, i would have to prove it, this is my issue.

You can make an essentially identical sedd and it may not conform to your estimations, this is the issue at hand, if the industry was properly regulated, you wouldn't be able to make such claims based on estimations.

Unless you know the exact increase in absorption, i would not be publishing it.

Point taken, however we have stated it is an estimation not factual.
What is factual is the data we have in comparison to other formulations as stated above and as said this is in conjunction with 3 pharmaceutical formulators.

At the end of the day the proof will be in the pudding when the product is released.

Does it work with protein?? Then we can live off 20 grams of protein a day and save more calories for hot chips.

Does it work with protein?? Then we can live off 20 grams of protein a day and save more calories for hot chips.

This is basically what I was wondering, not just with protein, but everything. Will it work with regular food? Will it make the use of glucosamine, fish oil, zinc, other over the counter drugs more effective? What about prescription drugs? Can I take this with alcohol? If it does what you say it does, couldn't it be dangerous when taken with certain things?

If something is highly lipophilic it is worthwhile, with everything there is only so much your body can use and you will eventually hit the point of diminishing returns.

It will work with protein but the costs will far out weigh the benefits you would need to be taking a lot since it needs to work within the SEDDS if you took 4ml of the SEDDS with 2g of protein that would work, but as you can see you would need to take quite a lot since you are trying to deliver a lot more ingredient. The limitation is about 2g in 5mls. (this is variable based on how well what you are wanting to take dissolves)

This is basically what I was wondering, not just with protein, but everything. Will it work with regular food? Will it make the use of glucosamine, fish oil, zinc, other over the counter drugs more effective? What about prescription drugs? Can I take this with alcohol? If it does what you say it does, couldn't it be dangerous when taken with certain things?

Yes it will work with anything you consume however if you consume 500g of food with 5g of SEDDS you are going to deliver about an extra 2g of food that you normally wouldn't.
Alcohol is already thin and absorbs easily so absorption wouldn't increase, you have to understand this is about delivering powdered particles and making those particles stick to the intestinal walls to absorb not things that are already in liquid form. So things like glutamine, BCAA, resveratrol etc etc etc will increase even creatine however it needs to be consistent to the ratio of the SEDDS in order to actually see any benefit.

The product will come with a warning about taking any prescription drugs or medications at the same time as taking the product as yes the drug will deliver in a higher percentage so it would be wise to take them separately. And on the flip side of this if you wanted say your multi vitamin (or anything else) you could take it at the same time to increase the delivery.

SEDDS Liquid Delivery System

So 20g protein with 40ml of sedds and I can get equivalent to 200g of protein. Would be pretty easy to test.

Dude, if you're happy to believe their claims and are happy with the three people they tested this on and going by how they feel as result, that's on you. A fool and his money...
Don't take it so seriously High Road, I learnt not to many years ago.
as a recreational lifter, none of this supplement malarky will have any significant affect on you.

Don't take it so seriously High Road, I learnt not to many years ago.
as a recreational lifter, none of this supplement malarky will have any significant affect on you.

Seriously??

I asked for scientific evidence, you suggested calling the science police, I had a dig at you, you thought I was taking something serious??

You have to take supplements for what they are....supplements - to supplement what you are already doing - I dont think any legal supplement will be a magic drug - but some do have their place in the market and do bring results.

I do like that [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; trys to back his products and doesnt just put them out their in a magazine with a half naked jacked dude and some BS paragraph that makes no sense.

I'll prob give the product a try and see how it goes.

I do like that @O.N. ; trys to back his products and doesnt just put them out their in a magazine with a half naked jacked dude and some BS paragraph that makes no sense.

hmmmm! I could pick that post apart but I'm a nice guy and I do like O.N.'s persistence and the entertainment he provides so I shan't.