• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Game of Thrones (Season 4) *Spoilers*

That it was!! Pity he didn't rip his own throat out like in the books though

The tavern.scene last episode was awesome with the chickens

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

The Hound: You're a talker. Listening to talkers makes me thirsty and hungry. Think I'll take two chickens.
Polliver: You don't seem to understand the situation.
The Hound: I understand that if any more words come pouring out your **** mouth, I'm going to have to eat every fucking chicken in this room.
Polliver: You lived your life for the king. You're going to die for some chickens?
The Hound: Someone is.

aquha5ag.jpg

Not a lot going on in the last ep. Wasn't home Monday so had to avoid retardbook until I watched it.

most of the seasons have started a little slow, and then build the plot for a big last few episodes, or sometimes just the last...

I think because the first two ep's were so dramatic that next two have been a bit slow setting up arc's for the rest of the season.

Feels like they are building up to something big within the next few episodes. Definitely not liking this waiting a whole week thing

Feels like they are building up to something big within the next few episodes. Definitely not liking this waiting a whole week thing

Ive been told from my GOT nut of a friend that something MASSIVE happens this season, isn't sure when but its wayyyyy bigger then ep 2.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Ive been told from my GOT nut of a friend that something MASSIVE happens this season, isn't sure when but its wayyyyy bigger then ep 2.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

This makes me want to google!!

I will not google...
I will not google...
I will not google...