• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Game of Thrones (Season 4) *Spoilers*

I first thought his mother inlaw seeing as the drink came from in front of her. Or would that be too obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be, would that make her daughter rule the lands or will that fall Back on someone else

I only just realised that this morning that I'm guessing she will be queen on her own now

Did you guys catch the chick in the foreground as the imp and his helper were walking into the wedding celebrations?

The one doing the splits over her head ... full vag' shot... bam!

I'm glad that greasy turd is over and done with :p

But was quite convenient while all the commotion was going on that the guy went up to Sansa and said they have to get outta there and that a boat was waiting for them? Perhaps it had something to do with Little finger trying to get Sansa and being a perfect opportunity for a major distraction....

Else, I was thinking Olenna, the old duck.....she seems too nice and would fit in with her family trying to take over the Kingdom

Could be, would that make her daughter rule the lands or will that fall Back on someone else

Chicks can't be rulers/king unless this will be the first time. Cersei's other kid? Rob's bastard? Not sure bastards are entitled to anything though

Who did it? I recon it was the whore or the Indian prince

****MASSIVE BOOK SPOILER ALERT****
WHO KILLED JEFFREY AND HOW?
Spoiler: 

The mother in law did it. Sansas necklace was a gift from her in the first episode of season 4, and it held blue viles of poison on its charms. In one scene you see her stroke her hair and apologize for the deaths of her family at the red wedding and she even says "it would be horrible to kill a man at a wedding", in the next view one vial is missing, she walks past the kings/queens seating and you hear a "ching" as she passes. The Queen doesn't drink anymore wine after this. They are in it together. Have to be!

Last edited:
funny-bongo-antelope-looking-hide-tree.jpg

****MASSIVE BOOK SPOILER ALERT****
WHO KILLED JEFFREY AND HOW?
Spoiler: 

The mother in law did it. Sansas necklace was a gift from her in the first episode of season 4, and it held blue viles of poison on its charms. In one scene you see her stroke her hair and apologize for the deaths of her family at the red wedding and she even says "it would be horrible to kill a man at a wedding", in the next view one vial is missing, she walks past the kings/queens seating and you hear a "ching" as she passes. The Queen doesn't drink anymore wine after this. They are in it together. Have to be!

Did you work that out or is it in the books,

Did you work that out or is it in the books,
Spoiler: 
It's in the books and I read a blog which pointed out the clues in the 2 episodes.

I started reading the books but I'm too far behind in books vs TV series.
I read that the author is changing things from the books to the TV to create unsuspecting twists