• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

National Pro Fitness League

ride29er

Confused Kunce
Introducing the world’s first professional spectator sport with co-ed teams competing in human performance races. This is a mainstream sporting event that is fan, TV, and sponsor friendly. Picture two 8-person teams (4 men, 4 women, with one of each being over 40 years old) going head to head in matches throughout a season that is not unlike an abbreviated NFL season. Two-hour matches with fixed but flexible rules that are designed to force teams to strategize. The competitions will be easy to follow, and a very smart team that executes flawlessly could outwit a fitter team in any given match. There will be consistent structure for every match, all events known ahead of time, and substitutions on the fly.

http://www.facebook.com/profitnessleague
http://profitnessleague.com/

This is fucken dumb and I can't see it going anywhere. Is Tony still part of HQ or has he left to start this?

Not entirely sure, Crossfit forum had all the info on a thread but it got deleted, from what I read I think teams are privately owned by corps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lindsey valenzuela has signed as well as a far few of the top people from various regions over there, if they nab someone like Froning/bailey or khalipa this will get big, seems like there season is on the crossfits off season, and both have stated that athletes can compete in other competition providing it doesnt collide with there own

Interesting, guess we will see what comes of it. I wonder what sort of coin they are signing for? I saw they have to get a minimum of $1000p.a and $2500 per event or comp or something like that

Interesting, guess we will see what comes of it. I wonder what sort of coin they are signing for? I saw they have to get a minimum of $1000p.a and $2500 per event or comp or something like that

That's base minimum, I'm sure the big guys will be getting some decent offers, eleiko have jumped on board, I'm sure they are hoping for a big reebok type sponsor to jump on board, be interesting how it goes, considering glassman has done so well running his company with hardly any structure, it was bound to happen eventually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats next, a team based game where opposing sides score points by passing/kicking/carrying a scoring object into a scoring zone or goal to score points...