• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Had a few good tips on the gallops today, sorry forgot about you all :(

Took Admiral for a place at Flemmington, Dark Musket at Belmont and Imposing Lass at the Gold Coast for the win. All paid over 3 bucks. Plus this bad boy

5f8dcdb6f1b7b47b6226ed4dd92b14f5.jpg

Did you get on? Got a shave over $2 early this morning. Easy money once the only real threat got scratched

Yeah I got on literally by complete arse I was just having a punt on dish lickers an gallops an stumbled across it

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Another terrific performance by Kakarot at Healsville this afternoon.
Since owning Kakarot he's ran 7 races for 3 wins and a 2nd.

Dont know how i feel about it.

On one hand, there are a bunch of kunce doing kunty rhings. On the other we have a bunch of kunce doing the right thing.

Lots of people out of work. Not sure what they do now?

Tim.

just another knee jerk reaction instead of fixing the problem it is easier to ban and take away another freedom we currently have, its the laziest fucking form of government we have, Complete disgrace.

yes i dont agree with the actions of what is claimed to be a few yet surely there are ways to clean up the industry and impose proper jail time and fines for future potential offenders as opposed to just banning the whole industry....

The validity of the report has come into question with some very incorrect figures about dog wastage. Livebaiting is a disgusting practice that has not been since early 2015.
The government decided to totally ban the industry from one of forty recommendations. A tyrannical fix that will end in the loss of both greyhound and human life.
I have visited all four of my greyhounds and the conditions they're kept in a terrific, large kennels and a big area to run around. Content that as an owner I'm doing the right thing.
Luckily, my dogs are VIC and SA only.

yep a complete disgrace by the government to completely ignore all of the recommendations out forward in the report and just choose to ban the sport......

yep a complete disgrace by the government to completely ignore all of the recommendations out forward in the report and just choose to ban the sport......

Absolutely, it's like sacking everyone in the company because 2 people stole money from the business.
It doesn't make logical sense.

Tigers shafted with broncs last two penalties i heard?

Tigers defence is impressive.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk