• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I had waratahs 13+ on the weekend, nice little $2.15, but missed a 5 way multi when the cheetahs failed to score first against the 'tahs. I love the exotic multis!

Because it is one of their Promos, Freo before the game was about $1.20 I think so offering $2 was way overs. hence the max of $20
I am not complaining considering the outcome. I would've lost at least another $30 on top of that if it wasn't set at a max of $20

I took up the offer as well, but considering I am still up from the same offer in previous weeks, from wins from Sydney, Geelong I am hoping they keep it up, although this weeks game is a bit Harder if they have the same offer, Port V Geelong over in Port.....

only football bet ($20 ma on good odds) I have lost on ladrbrokes was also freo last Friday; yesterday took $20 bet on magpies at $2.

you cant win all the time.

also just out a small wager lkn Geelong to win ar 2.80 with William Hill with their promo of if they lose by under 24 points you get your money back

being a Geelong supporter i was going to stay out of the game but considered the offer and with Geelong paying 2.80 i thought why not

Cracking game, seems to get quicker and quicker. They must burn some serious calories.
Looking forward to the 2nd half. I'm a Geelong supporter but me thinks port might just get home

Not his best surface but he's so fucking good i think he can do it. Nadal won Wimbledon and grass is not his favourite surface.