• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah I couldnt punt on them either. I picked up a few bucks on the first scoring play (qld try - 1.90) and darius boyd scoring 2 or more tries (7.00). Had 5 on each one. Had 5 on B.MO also. Boyd always scores in origin, that is there pet play...nsw would do well to solidify thier defence against that one, though easier said than done as the qlders are so well practiced with it. Id almost take that bet again for game 2 but I think nsw will have it covered a little better.

Game 2 will be awesome also I think. Qld will be upset, nsw will have some experience playing with the new look side. Heres hoping everyone will be availiable.

Looks like cronk will miss out? But thaiday will be back im guessing. Greg bird the grub will probably come in to replace big t-rex (why the fuck doesnt he ever properly run onto the ball like thaiday!). I think he did it once last night and made an easy 10m straight over two defenders..do it every run son! Such a dissapointment that bloke lol.

Tim.

OK multi for this weekend is already 1 leg down but will post it anyway.

Michael Van Gerwan to win (Darts)
Roosters Win
Sydney Swans Win
Ruthless Robbue Lawlor Win
Anthony Rumble Johnson Win

got on paying 3.88

Jesus stay away from AFL, that shit has been the death of my account this year. Games that should be in the bag go down like a 18 year old after a bottle of vodka

i have experienced that with the NRL, and this weekend was no different with the Roosters last night fuckin kunce, losing that game....

everyone with a luxbet acxount, Back the winner of the Bletchingly and get your stake as a bonus bet.

Lord of the Sky is the best horse in the race, small field and just wins, you heard it first here and collect your bonus bet as well

ok, this weeks multi...

All Blacks Win
Storm 13+
Sara McMann
Adelaide 1-39
North Melbourne

Paying a tidy 8.35 or there abouts..

Good luck. I'm not punting on the Test. My head days AB's but my heart days Waballies.

OK time to revive this thread

Ladbrokes has a couple of great promo offers on for tonight and this weekend

$2 on offer for Geelong to win, max bet of $20, but it is still WAY over the odds and should be money for Jam

Then tonight $2.5 on the double Fernando Bale and Space Star double where currently that double is about $170

Space Star nearly broke the track record last start in the heats and is FLYING and Fernando Bale much the same, both are drawn perfectly.

So last week $2 for Geelong to beat Carlton was an Absolue GIFT.

2.50 for Fernando Bale and Space Star was a great price, unfortunately, Space Star was running fine and out in front when he Tore His Monkey Muscle, so basically shoulder/Lat muscle so couldn't get the job done.

William Hill have a State of Origin Special, if your team leads at ANY stage throughout the game and lose you get your money back...

Another Super Special from Ladbrokes this weekend on the AFL

$2 for Sydney to beat Carlton, Max bet $20, but really it is just like Ladbrokes giving you $20 for doing nothing.

Ladbrokes already paid up for Sydney to win, you kunce missing out if ya didnt get on....

i also took Sydney with another bookie for over 75.5 points paying $2.

Since Nadal is gone might have 20 on Wawrinka to beat The Joker in tonight French Open Final.