• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
this is the thread to put up all the times you have had a punt in any sport. Or any tips you have or whatever...

well i guess i'll start...

today not a bad day on the punt...

Golden Slipper day.

Silent Achiever
Solicit luckily i had each way....
Shamal Wind at Flemington
Mossfun for the Golden Slipper

overall a pretty good day on the punt...no afl or nrl, multi's this week

10 on Panthers. Not much but a win esp after the Roosters fucked me over last night.

I mainly bet on sports such as NRL, AFL and cricket. I will occasionally punt on Union or the EPL, F1 and tennis. I gave up on the Donkeys and dishlickers a few years ago, too much corruption and fraud.

A couple of Group 1 races this weekend, Adelaide and Brisbane.

Thinking of having a crack at Platelet in the Goodwood and Spirit of Boom in the BTC Cup although Buffering will be hard to beat.

Maybe an AFL multi, Haw into Port into Ess for $2.90

hawks -17.5pts in to port -11.5 @4.00 (centrebet's pick your own line is gold).
schultz for first goal with port 1-39.
schultz to kick over 1.5 goals

fark got on both Platelet and Spirit of Boom and both got nutted on the line, one by a $20 shot the other by a $40 shot.... would have had a $300 collect if Platelet had got up, luckily i had them both each way so still made a little but far from $300.....

Spirit of Boom is running in the Doomban 10000, is in goos form and rarely runs a poor race, gets a great chance to add a Group 1 win to the list.

yes, I will back spirit of boom as well. sportsbet gives you your money back if it places. 2nd or 3rd

just got there for 2nd group 1 win. One of the best horses for me in recent years Neddy.
yep great win, was on the Spirit last start when got too far back and just couldnt get the job done againt Famous Shamus at 21s, definately worth another shot today and paid off..

with so many outs i just cant see the hawks getting up, i mean who is going to kick their goals, no Rioli and no Roughead.....

ah not too bad, but now even though i know the result still couldnt have punted NSW, with QLD paying 2.65 to win 1-12 i sttill thought they were overs....