• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
took $1.92 on port with 50.5 points start. one of those silly odds put up by bookies.

Actually gave Port a chance, and wished I had a small portion on $9.

WTF port. Thanks for fucking my multi. I hate betting on or against them but that form last night was equivalent of 2014 except for a few sloppy moments, where the hell has that been all season. Bring the A-game when the season is over, even though statistically then can still make the 8 if the cards all fall right.

Fucked my multi too.
They fucked me last week too coz i chose Geelong. The only game i missed.

The Cleaner did alright for me winning the Dato for the second year in a row, ended uo getting fixed odds yesterday at $6.50

Got a Multi Currently running on NFL

Packers to beat Chicago
Broncos to beat Baltimore
Jets to beat Cleveland
Cowboys to beat New York

Looking good so far, Broncos up 16-13 with 6 mins to go and the Cowboys have to beat NY and im home.

With 13 seconds to go Cowboys were down 20 - 26 13yds out, before Romo passes for TD, conversion GOOD, Cowboys up by a point 27-26 with 7 Seconds to go....

Rugby betting

Tonga vs Georgia - Last Scoring Play
Georgia Try - Straight @ 17.00
Stake: $ 20.00
Possible payout $340.00

Samoa vs USA - Last Scoring Play
USA Try - Straight @ 23.00
Possible payout $460.00

I am on two different fields with that one, Hawks haven't been their best, especially after last week and the crows have been doing the tough yards.

Then again, hawks usually get a loss then come out and absolutely annihilate the team they play the week after, and the crows have been tough but scrappy at times and were lucky to beat the dogs last week who are far from the top 4

yep, there is not such thing as a certainty in sport.

Got $2 for $20 max bet, so I have to talk it up.

I certainly would not be betting on hawks at $1.36; I never go under $1.60 in two horse race.

Having said that, Hawks by 45.

yep, there is not such thing as a certainty in sport.

Got $2 for $20 max bet, so I have to talk it up.

I certainly would not be betting on hawks at $1.36; I never go under $1.60 in two horse race.

Having said that, Hawks by 45.

If you bet with Luxbet they have 2.50 favourites.

Also on the dogs last night Ladbrokes offering 3.50 on Norm the Storm which got up, when I initially put the bet on he was 1.90, but drifted to 2.60 or there abouts so a handy collect

Yeah I am convinced, will throw the last $13 in my account on hawks for the $2 hahaha.
Dangerfield for 27+ disposals and cows to win at $6 isnt bad either for a quiet 10 or so

Rugby betting

Tonga vs Georgia - Last Scoring Play
Georgia Try - Straight @ 17.00
Possible payout $340.00

Samoa vs USA - Last Scoring Play
USA Try - Straight @ 23.00
Possible payout $460.00

this a good strategy at those odds

I like latter bet most.

with the $20 bet on hawthorn, you could back Adelaide elsewhere and cannot lose as bet covered entirely. if you did this on all $20 bets offered by Ladbrokes you would be a long way ahead. Favorites often lose.

great weekend, took the 2.50 favourites special on offer at luxbet on hawthorn, roosters and NQL, 60 invetsment for 150 collect, also had Kermadec in the George Main in Randwick and few others....'

I have my sad account with 26 bucks now, need to find something decent to boost it. No more AFL multis to bank on

Mines also looking dismal.
Last chance to bolster the stocks over the next fortnight before it gets torn to shreds for spring racing lol