• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
he is in great form whioe some of the others arent as much, especially federer and nadal, hows the Joker travelling?

Couple of quick multis this round

Blues with a 17 point headstart, Eagles to win and GC with a 35 point headstart. Paid $5 something

Lions with a 53 point lead and saints to win, paid another $5 odd

Also got one on the Highlanders and NSW to win origin. 4 or 5 bucks I think

I was going all good until I didn't realise Ablett was back this week, just give him the fucking brownlow. No Ablett, GC = bottom 4. Ablett in, GC = top 6 team

I had highlanders in front at half-time but lose. They were in front at half time and at the full time siren. Fuck them kiwis

I have had $20 on Richmond, but tigers are my bogey side. For nearly 12 months, when I want them to win, they lose; and vice versa.

They should beat carlton, but who knows.

$20 down on Richmond, $10 of that winning on to Rabbits in NRL, then another $5 on to the Hawks/GWS/Sydney multi. Ended a good 60 up

good weekend, $20 even money bets on kangaroos and broncos, and half-time full-time win on west coast.

Ladbrokes Friday night footy special on again tonight, you can get $2 for Hawthorn to Beat Carlton which is money for jam, max bet $20

also $2 for stomr to win tomorrow night, once again max bet $20

They do some good Friday night specials. Might have to sign up just for that. Just keep rolling $20 on those and nothing else...Otherwise they'll end up getting their money back before the weekend is out!