• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Selections from Dangerous Attack for tonight's soccer.
Decided on the following doubles.

Benfica -1.5 AH & Juventus + Under 2.5 - 1 stake

Ajax -1.5 AH & South Hampton -1.5 AH - 1 stake

Leciester + Under 2.5 & Sassulo -1 AH - 1 stake

Also gone with 1.5-2 unit singles & .5 unit over the 6 fold.

Attachments

• Dangerous Attack.jpg
    Dangerous Attack.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 22
Boy! Kakarot, so close! It was literally his poor jump that stopped him getting first. And he almost caught up.
Either way I get my share from the 2nd plus I plonked $1000 on his ass to place, and got paid out at $1.7.

Was probably still half asleep from having to wait around all night. The stars will align soon enough. How often does he run Puggy?

[MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION];

He is running at Geelong on Friday night for the first time, so he's getting experience at all the Victorian tracks now.
He's been boxed in number 6 which isn't ideal, but both runners outside of him are significantly slower.
Furthermore, the 5 inside of him is speedy and should rail immediately creating some space for him to move forward easily.
Provided he jumps better than last time, he is once again the 2nd best chance for a win, other than the 5.
From this box, I'll be putting $250 of the $700 profit I made on him the other night on him to place.

Kakarot Geelong.JPG

He's up in about an hour and 45 minutes time. Geelong R6, number 6.
From the squeeze he has done it before, he's getting some room this race. So provided he jumps well in will be right in it.
I'm predicting at least a place from the young fella.

And he's up again on Tuesday at Warragul!
We're well and truly racing him while he is fit and performing, one good draw away from a win in my eyes.
Once again he's got a difficult draw, but he is up among the best and just need's a little luck to win from this draw.

Kakarot Warragul.JPG

Selections from Dangerous Attack for tonight's soccer.
Decided on the following doubles.

Benfica -1.5 AH & Juventus + Under 2.5 - 1 stake

Ajax -1.5 AH & South Hampton -1.5 AH - 1 stake

Leciester + Under 2.5 & Sassulo -1 AH - 1 stake

Also gone with 1.5-2 unit singles & .5 unit over the 6 fold.

Neat little profit over these ones. Put's us 2.2 units back into profit.
Doing well on the greyhounds atm, so I don't really need to punt on soccer.
But Leciester are going up again tomorrow night at 1.95, definitely good value.
Would multi up with a Serie A team like Juventus, or Athletico Madrid is also playing against a far weaker team.
PSG, Benfica also look good but not the best prices. Will see if I can get some picks up tomorrow.

So Kakarot was scratched at Warragul, reason behind this is that we see no point in him racing from box 6 for the chance that he may injure himself crossing the field trying to rail up.
In other news, I've started tracking online my soccer punting selections - here you can view my selections from the 16th till today.
So far I have a 42.17% ROI, at a 17.29 unit profit with my $50 units that is $864.50
I also do multi's but haven't recorded these. Selections for tomorrow night will be finalized tomorrow.
Tonight's single selection is up.

Daniel's Soccer Tipping

Got a little trifi over the line tonight
707f9629c6c11736c29490285222f673.jpg

Kakarot got up nicely! Good to record a win following that place after four starts down south.
Pretty happy with that. Found the space he needed, and took control.
I'll get the youtube video linked soon.