• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
$30 multi on the T20 World Cup. I was lucky. India got up by 1 run.

301c74f46a043b48083e44a76dd51dc1.jpg

Picked Essendon and Read Madrid this weekend. Not often I'll punt on sports, but pretty happy with that.
Leciester (EPL) and Roma (Serie A) are risky tonight, but can see both getting up in an ideal world.

Leciester is on a terrific winning streak, they get to play at home tonight, at just above evens I see this as a good value bet (2.17).
My reservations with this bet is that South Hampton like Leciester are in decent form with a 1-0 win over West Ham last week and Swansea the week before.
On the double markets, Leciester and under 2.5 goals would also be good value.

Roma has proven time and time again to be a terrific money spinner for me. Like Leciester, this being a value bet comes with it's reservations.
Despite a convincing history against their contenders Lazio, I feel like Leciester, Roma is teetering on the edge of good form.
But because I am a fan of Serie A and this team I prefer it to Leciester pick.

Inter Milan vs Toriono is also a game that presents decent value.
Inter Milan is a consistent performer and another good money spinner for me.
Toriono are average at best, but can be hard to put down.

I've chosen all for a straight win and staked and done some lower stake trebles and doubles.
I've done a high stake on draw no bet, doubles and trebles as I see this as the safest option.

Picked Essendon and Read Madrid this weekend. Not often I'll punt on sports, but pretty happy with that.
Leciester (EPL) and Roma (Serie A) are risky tonight, but can see both getting up in an ideal world.

Leciester is on a terrific winning streak, they get to play at home tonight, at just above evens I see this as a good value bet (2.17).
My reservations with this bet is that South Hampton like Leciester are in decent form with a 1-0 win over West Ham last week and Swansea the week before.
On the double markets, Leciester and under 2.5 goals would also be good value.

Roma has proven time and time again to be a terrific money spinner for me. Like Leciester, this being a value bet comes with it's reservations.
Despite a convincing history against their contenders Lazio, I feel like Leciester, Roma is teetering on the edge of good form.
But because I am a fan of Serie A and this team I prefer it to Leciester pick.

Inter Milan vs Toriono is also a game that presents decent value.
Inter Milan is a consistent performer and another good money spinner for me.
Toriono are average at best, but can be hard to put down.

I've chosen all for a straight win and staked and done some lower stake trebles and doubles.
I've done a high stake on draw no bet, doubles and trebles as I see this as the safest option.

Bang! Good wins on Leciester and Roma doubles.
Leciester coming through with a predictable 1-0 win, a correct score would have been good, but didn't see a lot of value in one at only $4.50.
Roma played extremely well, winning 4-1.
Inter didn't fire at all, losing 2-1.

If you staked equal units on all as singles, you would have walked away with a profit.
If you did my double market bet on Leciester and under 2.5, you would have walked away with with a 3.75 unit profit.

I personally lost some money on Inter, but made it up easily on Leciester and Roma.
I staked $100 on Inter to win, and $50 across an Inter, Leciester, Roma treble.
I had $200 on Leciester to win, $200 on Roma to win, $150 on Leciester & Roma straight double, $250 on draw no bet double and $100 on Leciester and under 2.5.
Bit over 1k from last night, lovely.

Last edited:
cdf7409b6406ea808a7c843aed943a7a.jpg

Got this little two leg multi up last night. although the rebels did everything to lose it for me. I was at the game a bit stressed hahah.

Analysed a few games tonight and have gone with these.
I value the first game more so than the second.

Glenovan vs Ballymena
Northern Ireland Premier League

3rd vs 8th on the table. Glenovan playing at home, recent home form shows 9 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses with 31 goals scored and 16 conceded.
While Ballymena away form shows only 4 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses with 22 scored and 34 conceded.
Previous form shows huge wins to Glenovan with the most recent being 3-1 and 7-1, older form shows wins 4-2 and 4-1.
This would be really surprising if they didn't by at least one.

Safe Bet: Glenovan to win - 1.45
Best Bet: Glenovan -1 AH (Asian Handicap) - 1.78
Value Bet: Glenovan -1.5 AH (Asian Handicap) - 2.30

Dover Athletic vs Altricham
England Conference

Dover Athletic is playing away at Moss Lane which is the most considerable factor in the outcome of this match.
However, home and away form between these two teams indicates 21 wins to Dover vs 9 wins to Altricham.
More recent 2015 & 2016 data shows that out of three matches, Dover has won twice and drawn once.
Dover Athletic are in better form than Altricham at the moment, hence this also presents favour.

Safe Bet: Dover Athletic or Draw - 1.28
Best Bet: Dover Athletic to win - 2.10
Value Bet: Dover Athletic & both teams to score - 4.00

Suggested plays.

2 unit - Glenovan to win - 1.45
1 unit - Glenovan -1 AH (Asian Handicap) - 1.78
.5 unit -Glenovan -1.5 AH (Asian Handicap) - 2.30
.5 unit - Dover Athletic to win - 2.10
.5 unit - Dover Athletic & both teams to score - 4.00

2 unit - Dover Athletic or Draw - 1.28 & Glenovan to win - 1.45

Side:

1 unit - Bayern Munich & both teams to score

Last edited:
Analysed a few games tonight and have gone with these.
I value the first game more so than the second.

Glenovan vs Ballymena
Northern Ireland Premier League

3rd vs 8th on the table. Glenovan playing at home, recent home form shows 9 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses with 31 goals scored and 16 conceded.
While Ballymena away form shows only 4 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses with 22 scored and 34 conceded.
Previous form shows huge wins to Glenovan with the most recent being 3-1 and 7-1, older form shows wins 4-2 and 4-1.
This would be really surprising if they didn't by at least one.

Safe Bet: Glenovan to win - 1.45
Best Bet: Glenovan -1 AH (Asian Handicap) - 1.78
Value Bet: Glenovan -1.5 AH (Asian Handicap) - 2.30

Dover Athletic vs Altricham
England Conference

Dover Athletic is playing away at Moss Lane which is the most considerable factor in the outcome of this match.
However, home and away form between these two teams indicates 21 wins to Dover vs 9 wins to Altricham.
More recent 2015 & 2016 data shows that out of three matches, Dover has won twice and drawn once.
Dover Athletic are in better form than Altricham at the moment, hence this also presents favour.

Safe Bet: Dover Athletic or Draw - 1.28
Best Bet: Dover Athletic to win - 2.10
Value Bet: Dover Athletic & both teams to score - 4.00

Suggested plays.

2 unit - Glenovan to win - 1.45
1 unit - Glenovan -1 AH (Asian Handicap) - 1.78
.5 unit -Glenovan -1.5 AH (Asian Handicap) - 2.30
.5 unit - Dover Athletic to win - 2.10
.5 unit - Dover Athletic & both teams to score - 4.00

2 unit - Dover Athletic or Draw - 1.28 & Glenovan to win - 1.45

Side:

1 unit - Bayern Munich & both teams to score

Glenovan absolutely made no sense last night. At home with terrific form and record against this team. That's punting though.
Dover Athletic stood up well in more unlikely circumstances.

Glenovan -5.5 units
Bayern Munich -1 units
Dover Athletic +3.1 units

Total: -3.4 units

I'm following these staking arrangements almost to a tee, so I'm loosing and winning with you.
I had a little more on Dover Athletic and next time I will post exactly what I follow.

Giving you all a little more time to prepare yourselves and do your own research my tips for tonight are on a pretty obvious game.

Real Madrid vs Wolfsburg
Champions League

Undoubtly, Real Madrid have shown their flare of late, beating the infamous Barcelona in a 2-1 victory. I expect they'll do the same against Wolfsburg tonight.
We can't really underestimate the attacking power of Real Madrid, even with a good defensive lineup in Wolfsburg.
Real Madrid will have all the stars ready and at full health tonight. Being the team they are, a straight win is at least on the cards.

Safe Bet: Over 1.5 goals - $1.21
Best Bet: Real Madrid - $1.65
Value Bet: Real Mardrid & both teams to score - $3.05

2 units - Real Madrid Win - $1.65
1 units - Real Madrid & Both Teams to Score - $3.05

Two totally unpredictable nights, absolutely no reason those two bets shouldn't have won.
We will stick to weekend soccer to reduce these unpredictable results. Tends to happen in cup games.

Follow the Facebook page DangerousAttackAUS from now on.
The owner and I often have discussions regarding tips.

Got 50c on me laying a huge one in the work toilet this morning... three bob each way, trifecta whoopity jab.

One of my greyhounds is engaged to race. He's drawn the perfect box for his speed, unfortunately race 12.
Which means he'll be stuck in kennels for a fair few hours which definitely isn't ideal when it comes to Kakarot.
This is definitely still more promising circumstances than his last draw for a 4th.
Could come away with a sneaky win provided Dave (Trainer) can keep him calm in the kennels.

Kakarot to Race.JPG