• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yes, that is my attitude too Taurus.

Having said that, most of my tips win. Problem is they are rare, and I lose too much in between mucking around.

That is why I lose more than I win overall; I lack the discipline to wait and load up a bit more.

I know the feeling [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; you have those days when you are keen on something and have a good win then start punting on other races and other venues and usually give ti all back, hahaha

there are a couple of websites like

www.puntersclub.com.au
www.puntersclubhero.com
www.puntclub.com

which basically administer everything for you, someone creates a group, have the amounts deposited per month, select the %age out of the bank you punt with and it rotates through the turns and has full history of each bet and results and displays how each member has contributed or not contributed to the total pool, then at the end of the year or whatever we can have a function or as we are in different states, just withdraw your share, people can also check out at any stage if they wish.

Warragul R7 N5

Can't wait for his Victorian debut.
He's got some great speed about it.
I haven't wagered on him tonight, I've already invested enough at this point.
Good luck boys! I'll anticipate he might run out of track before he can wind up his best, he's a 460m dog.

Last edited:
Had him up on the big screen. Jumped pretty good, got caught up in the squeeze box jumble. But passed a few for a 4th.
No money in my pocket, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on his first Victorian race and hope for a better box next time.
Definitely a huge amount of potential.

Thanks Russell, lets hope it's a different outcome next week.
I've got two other greyhounds in the mix now.

I'm Jacko & Mugs Away - both still pretty fresh from their maiden days, both young dogs but are now being allocated to new trainers.
Will be racing in a month or so.

Have a look at rebels over highlanders and Reds over Waratahs in the super rugby. Some of the highlanders have been partying hard in manly this week too.
One of them could get up. It's not my bet in my syndicate this week, but I'd take a chance on one of these. Bet at your own risk

Last edited:
Here's MY bet this weekend.

Rebels win vs Highlanders
into
Jaguares win vs Stormers

Last edited: