• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
wow, how many are sharing? That is one gutsy bet, so I am glad it came through.

13 of us. We put in $1000 each, this year only $500 each as one guy pulled a huge win (a bit like mine) out last year. The money goes towards a Xmas party for our group of friends and our families. Last year we all went and stayed on cockatoo island for a weekend 'glamping'. The kids and adults all loved it. Water taxis and all.

Toughest month we've had in a while.
December we made 290 units, January 150 units, February 130 units - this month we're technically up 6 units. I'm up a fair bit more however.
Most of my profit this month has come from multi wins on dog placings and wins. I'm doing pretty alright at about $1400 up.
I know a few of the guys who are also members are riding out this month on the back of their bankrolls from previous months profits, but like to think most have made some sort of profit.

I also purchased a 10% share in my first greyhound Kakarot.
He's a speedster who is suited to the 400-500m range, however he's won at 515m.
He's also won from all the squeeze boxes as well as the inside. Prefers anything inside of box 7.
He's a good looking black dog, with white paws. Will be racing his first Victorian race probably on Sunday or Tuesday.
Here's a picture of him.

Attachments

• 11666960_965616976821556_1213705756_n.jpg
    11666960_965616976821556_1213705756_n.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 28
Here's his first race. Hasn't got the best box, but he's one from tough positions before.
He's got some decent competition in Sandy Monelli, Winston Rose and Tywin Bale. I've had these dogs all win for me.
But all in all definitely not the worst competition to start off Victorian racing.

Nothing much around in terms of dog racing today.
If had seen this yesterday, I had a great tip I could have given!
So sorry Neddy. You can follow some of Marks tips at lidpingers.com and subscribe to his newsletter for an extra tip.
They usually do pretty good, I got my mum from $50 to $1000 in a month on them but sometimes it's the less likely dogs that get up.

Attachments

• Kakarot.JPG
    Kakarot.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Highlanders @ $2.35. Put your house on it. The Waratahs aren't in form at the moment.
Gamble responsibly.

Had a couple of alright wins tonight on the gallops, short price faves, but wins none the less, zamzam at the valley really had to win but only just got there

Where were you this arvo [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]? Don't be giving no last minute tips, I want minimum 3 hours notice. Would have got on it

Where were you this arvo [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]? Don't be giving no last minute tips, I want minimum 3 hours notice. Would have got on it

Got a bit hairy towards the end. Highlanders leaked 26 unanswered points but just hung on.
I don't like giving tips, as they are never 100%, but I was pretty sure on this one. Maybe next time

16302da22cfea7a67efc8ee75f9fb267.jpg

Nice.
This is as good as it got for me. $5 on the Panthers to beat Broncos.
3e9f4c2045343460618de26399e0b6ac.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a few winners on the horses over the weekend

Zamzam at Mooney Valley on Friday night short @ 1.95
Had Flying Artie for a place @ 2.00
Picked up Southern Legend fixed at 6.50
Fast Cash in Bendigo @ 6.00

ok, being a gambler for 35 years, and someone who only occasionally will give a tip because it is indeed not an easy game, could we only have tips for events before they start rather than summaries of wins.

That is what this thread should be about. Helping us all win, and showing who is prepared to put their punting prowess on line.

ok, being a gambler for 35 years, and someone who only occasionally will give a tip because it is indeed not an easy game, could we only have tips for events before they start rather than summaries of wins.

That is what this thread should be about. Helping us all win, and showing who is prepared to put their punting prowess on line.

I won't put tips up mate. I don't want people spending their hard earned and getting the shits if it doesn't come up.

Think of it more as "selections". Let people know what you're prepared to put your money on, if they feel inclined to do the same then that's up to them.
I never blame anyone if their 'tip' doesn't come thru, you have to do your own research and decide if it's worthwhile or not.