• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

So Confused??

Big Mick

"2014 - Kunce of the year"
Why does 'Women's Day' come out weekly, and 'Women's Week' come out monthly??

And where did the page three girl go??

And would eating more or less fix any of it???

Last edited:
Saw some reference on facebook once of one of those retarded mags depicting a near anorexic girl as being a 'plus sized model'.

Couldn't give a single fuck to them for that kind of cruelty

I don't believe that covers it, it touches on the topic of being confused, but does not answer any of the difficult questions we ponder and life throws at us

Like do we need to eat grainz for the gainz.

Does a loaf a day keep the doctor away??

Is bread really that high in protein??

Does lifting weights cause stupidity??

Are steroids like lollies??

This is getting more complicated by the minute, I think I will just eat more and see what happens...

Saw some reference on facebook once of one of those retarded mags depicting a near anorexic girl as being a 'plus sized model'.

Couldn't give a single fuck to them for that kind of cruelty

Yes, why are these girls fat?? They probably just need to eat more…or may be less, or may be just fuck fat chicks they try harder……or so I have been told….

Fark off to eat more now!!

I hope you posted this in the Powerlifting section Mick.

+

It's women Logic, we will never get it!!!!

That's it!! I thought something similar but was too scared to say it in case it was considered sexually inappropriate……you are a brave man!!

Now time for @Shrek to lock the thread, and I will go and eat something.

Yes, why are these girls fat?? They probably just need to eat more…or may be less, or may be just fuck fat chicks they try harder……or so I have been told….

Fark off to eat more now!!

Their definition of a plus sized model:
spl489105-008.jpg

That's it!! I thought something similar but was too scared to say it in case it was considered sexually inappropriate……you are a brave man!!

Please stay on topic [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; this thread is about how confusing women and their logic is and can be...

She is a fucking beast, would not go there…….. these magazines are fucking retards I wish my missus was that fat.

If I was you I would stop eating Mick. At 30%BF its not working.

This place has gone to shit since I was last on, I'm leaving. It could 10 or more minutes before I get back on.