• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Big Mick

"2014 - Kunce of the year"
Dropped in for a look this morning since I am off work today.

Only took me 10 minutes to work out that I won't be back here for a while, still the same mentally challanged people sprouting the same BS and arguing that the sky looks red, when everyone can clearly see the blue. I feel sorry for the sane members and those with enough intelligence to carry on an intersting and constructive discussion.

May be one day the retards will get tired of trolling this forum and they will go and annoy someone else, only then will the forum be able to grow and move forward.

Something for the moderators to think about.

Last edited:
Spartacus, it really is.

Every thread gets hijacked by bs, those who could comment and actually add something decent tend to stay away.

that is what the report feature is for , moderators can not be every where , they have their own lives to run too , if you see a thread get hijacked report it

We should do all we can to get more forum members, especially more women.

Maybe this is a thread to air grievances, offer ideas, and have moderators address them.

I agree we sometimes we go a bit haywire, and maybe we should hold back a bit with our abuse at times.

Spartacus, it really is.

Every thread gets hijacked by bs, those who could comment and actually add something decent tend to stay away.

That looks like it includes you sparta LOL (actually adding something decent).

Keep it light guys, this forum should be a bit of fun in a community that shares a common interest, it doesn't have to be balls to the wall "you dont know shit" conversations.

That looks like it includes you sparta LOL (actually adding something decent).

I am a regular.

some threads i don't get involved in (not really my cup of tea), some threads I probably have been a bit aggressive (say with Oni).

I do like AusBB, lots of variety and not just about lifting big weights.

Last edited:
Dropped in for a look this morning since I am off work today.

Only took me 10 minutes to work out that I won't be back here for a while, still the same mentally challanged people sprouting the same BS and arguing that the sky looks red, when everyone can clearly see the blue. I feel sorry for the sane members and those with enough intelligence to carry on an intersting and constructive discussion.

May be one day the retards will get tired of trolling this forum and they will go and annoy someone else, only then will the forum be able to grow and move forward.

Something for the moderators to think about.

Nice. Makes a bullshit post complaining about others making bullshit posts. Well done.

See ya. Won't miss posts like this.

Keep it light guys, this forum should be a bit of fun in a community that shares a common interest, it doesn't have to be balls to the wall "you dont know shit" conversations.

This dammit... The internet should never be taken so seriously.

[MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; is more of a serious contributing member, [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; like to have a little fun... It takes all sorts.

Surely there's enough room for different personalities within the one forum.

And given this is a FREE service, it can't be that bad...

I mean, it's not like you're paying for this service OP.

You're spot on about me [MENTION=15762]Test-E[/MENTION] ; throw in a bag of rack and goat, and....................woooohooooo, fun, fun ,fun...

There has to be a balance. There are only so many different ways to lift a weight or split a training program and most of it is rubbish anyway and quickly becomes boring. The quickest way to oblivion is to be all business and no fun.

It is a pretty blokey place and we only have a couple of special girls who either close their eyes or ignore the threads that they want to ignore. We had one that got right into it and she got booted out in the end. We couldn't handle a female talking as much shit as the rest of us.

I think there is very little to learn on here but I don't come here to learn anyway. I come here for entertainment whether it's Oni baiting someone or Genics talking about breathing through his ears with the new girlfriend. It's better than fucking cooking shows.

it is not that bad, is it?

Yes it is that bad, just read some of the recent threads.

Spartacus, it really is.

^^^^^^this times 100.

that is what the report feature is for , moderators can not be every where , they have their own lives to run too , if you see a thread get hijacked report it

Moderators freely comment and get involved in said threads and discussion, so would be pointless reporting as they have already looked at it and often commented and participated. I actually believe certain moderators greatly add to the problems.

We should do all we can to get more forum members, especially more women.

Maybe this is a thread to air grievances, offer ideas, and have moderators address them.

Great comment adding o the discussion in a positive manner.

Who the f is big mick?

And a perfect example of above mentioned mentally challenged person, who needs to open his mouth and post brainless comments that add nothing to the topic on hand, add no value to the discussion and generally directed to send threads off topic and cause disruption to the flow of the topic on hand. Been a member for close to ten years made 640 comments and most were probably as intelligent as this one .

This dammit... The internet should never be taken so seriously.

[MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; is more of a serious contributing member, [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; like to have a little fun... It takes all sorts.

Surely there's enough room for different personalities within the one forum.

And given this is a FREE service, it can't be that bad...

I mean, it's not like you're paying for this service OP.

Exactly if you don't like it don't come here, not forced to and not forced to come back and tell us that you are not coming back. Lol.

Not sure why people feel they are so important they need to do the usual "this place sucks I'm leaving posts " good for you, fuck off then.

And a perfect example of above mentioned mentally challenged person, who needs to open his mouth and post brainless comments that add nothing to the topic on hand, add no value to the discussion and generally directed to send threads off topic and cause disruption to the flow of the topic on hand. Been a member for close to ten years made 640 comments and most were probably as intelligent as this one .

He joined in 2010 and you think that is close to 10 years. So who is mentally challenged again.

Speaking of racks
arack.jpg

Nice. Makes a bullshit post complaining about others making bullshit posts. Well done.

See ya. Won't miss posts like this.

What is bull shit about it, and of you feel it"s bull shit why are you obsessively commenting on it??

It is my thread that I started in an appropriate part of the forum, nothing to do with you, and no need for you to comment with a useless post aimed at being insulting and inflammatory and disruptive to the topic on hand.

There has to be a balance. There are only so many different ways to lift a weight or split a training program and most of it is rubbish anyway and quickly becomes boring. The quickest way to oblivion is to be all business and no fun.

It is a pretty blokey place and we only have a couple of special girls who either close their eyes or ignore the threads that they want to ignore. We had one that got right into it and she got booted out in the end. We couldn't handle a female talking as much shit as the rest of us.

I think there is very little to learn on here but I don't come here to learn anyway. I come here for entertainment whether it's Oni baiting someone or Genics talking about breathing through his ears with the new girlfriend. It's better than fucking cooking shows.

There are topics for this and no one has any issues with off topic discussions. However it get annoying when there are serious discussions going on or new members come here looking for advice and they get shut down by retards, and as a result leave the forum. For example we have a supplements section where people discuss supplements yet the same simpletons get on there in every thread and post comments like eat food, don't need this, or similar, really the person was asking about supplements not diet advice.

Then there are the direct personal insults and certain members just making up random stuff and posting it up as facts.

I am a regular.

some threads i don't get involved in (not really my cup of tea), some threads I probably have been a bit aggressive (say with Oni).

I do like AusBB, lots of variety and not just about lifting big weights.

I agree a variety in threads designed for different discussions, not destroying every genuine diet, training supplement thread ever started with rubbish comments.

Exactly if you don't like it don't come here, not forced to and not forced to come back and tell us that you are not coming back. Lol.

Not sure why people feel they are so important they need to do the usual "this place sucks I'm leaving posts " good for you, fuck off then.

Why are you still in my thread?? Why are you still feeling the perpetual need to comment on a 'bull shit' topic?? Is your life that sad and boring?? Really if it is bull shit go and comment on something that is not. Simple.

Ps the swearing pretty much sums up your intelligence really IMO.

He joined in 2010 and you think that is close to 10 years. So who is mentally challenged again.

You still here?? Thought this topic was bull shit, don't you have something to do??

Last edited:
The issue is a lot of the good posts and posts that answer the questions get drowned out by the piss take and trolling that goes on. This affects the forum as a whole as it can reduce traffic, people stop coming, people stop asking questions etc.