• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The issue is a lot of the good posts and posts that answer the questions get drowned out by the piss take and trolling that goes on. This affects the forum as a whole as it can reduce traffic, people stop coming, people stop asking questions etc.

no forum is immune from this

I guess you have to look no further then a recent female member who has seem to have left after some comments in a thread she posted, while I found it humorous, she didn't take kindly to is and hasn't been back to my knowledge, now if other potential female members see threads and posts like this they will be more reluctant to join or just not return as well.

As [MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]; said is very difficult to be 100% free of troll or off topic posts. However clear insults will never be tolerated. .NEVER.

I guess you have to look no further then a recent female member who has seem to have left after some comments in a thread she posted, while I found it humorous, she didn't take kindly to is and hasn't been back to my knowledge, now if other potential female members see threads and posts like this they will be more reluctant to join or just not return as well.

I believe I in-advertantly caused said shit-storm when I honestly mistook a figure in the distance of one of her pics for a male, when it was in fact her. Testimony to her hard work in the gym, but this then opened the flood gates for some personal attacks.

I felt bad and even pm'd her but no response.

To true.

At the end of the day it's a forum, not a blog on how to. People come here to share their views and opinions on things. If I want to know how to do something I could google it and get an answer, or I could come here, discuss it, have a laugh and be exposed to different ideas and views. Mick, I think what you're after doesn't exist.

As for hijacking threads, that's just how conversations go, someone says something that triggers new thoughts, emotions and ideas. If threads stayed on topic they would be all over on page 1.

The test here would be for you to say "this place has gone to shit" and everyone to agree, that hasn't happened, so in this case, your opinion, is just, your opinion.

yes, I think (hope) she understood it was an honest mistake, that is why she posted up close picture of herself.

To true.

At the end of the day it's a forum, not a blog on how to. People come here to share their views and opinions on things. If I want to know how to do something I could google it and get an answer, or I could come here, discuss it, have a laugh and be exposed to different ideas and views. Mick, I think what you're after doesn't exist.

As for hijacking threads, that's just how conversations go, someone says something that triggers new thoughts, emotions and ideas. If threads stayed on topic they would be all over on page 1.

The test here would be for you to say "this place has gone to shit" and everyone to agree, that hasn't happened, so in this case, your opinion, is just, your opinion.

Well said.

As @Admin ; said is very difficult to be 100% free of troll or off topic posts. However clear insults will never be tolerated. .NEVER.

There is no need for that on any forum. If you can't argue your point without resorting to name calling and insults your argument is poor at best and you fail as a human.

I agree there is no perfect thread.

I am for a more liberal forum, although I don't think we need to use aggressive language when we disagree. I am also guilty of that on a few occasions.

But, from what I have observed recently, members are warned and banned if need be.

To true.

that's pretty much how conversations face to face happen , you start off with one topic which might run into something else or cross over to another topic

some people want things structured where you only talk about bodybuilding and powerlifting and nothing more , where you breath eat shit and talk bodybuilding powerlifting , some people want a laid back atmosphere where it is nothing but business

if you don't like what you are reading simply don't read it , you just skim across to the next post and just ingore the crap you don't like

There is no need for that on any forum. If you can't argue your point without resorting to name calling and insults your argument is poor at best and you fail as a human.

^says the bloke who threatened to make @0ni ; spit teeth! :D

^says the bloke who threatened to make @0ni ; spit teeth! :D

^ taking it out of context. This was after the he called me a homosexual and a retard. I then made a point of mentioning how civil I'd been up to that point. He wouldn't say it to my face, why say it on here?

^ taking it out of context. This was after the he called me a homosexual and a retard. I then made a point of mentioning how civil I'd been up to that point. He wouldn't say it to my face, why say it on here?

I agree wholeheartedly with you on Keyboard Warriors saying shit.

Although I think 0ni is good for business here - he puts bums on seats!

I agree wholeheartedly with you on Keyboard Warriors saying shit.

Although I think 0ni is good for business here - he puts bums on seats!

Yes, he is good for discussion and a laugh, but no need to be an aggressive verbal warrior.

Most of the time, I like reading what he has to say.

The issue is a lot of the good posts and posts that answer the questions get drowned out by the piss take and trolling that goes on. This affects the forum as a whole as it can reduce traffic, people stop coming, people stop asking questions etc.

Exactly my point

You're doing a very poor job of leaving Mick.

You still in my bull shit topic, seems your obsessed by it, can't be all that bull shit then can it?

I am on many forums, and none are as bad as this for threads being led off topic.

Read that thread and it is a disgrace, and perfect example and believe test-e was not at fault, he just made an innocent comment that other then jumped on.

As @Admin ; said is very difficult to be 100% free of troll or off topic posts. However clear insults will never be tolerated. .NEVER.

Really?? Are we looking at the same forum??

To true.

And this is your opinion.

What am I after?? Have you got some special insights?? Have you been hanging around Bazza20 looking though my window, and have all this knowledge about what I allegedly look like, how I train and now you know what I want? And now you have also ascertained that what I want does not exist.....wow, you should charge for these insights into people's minds that you have never met.

Well said.

Realy still here?? Even though is bull shit. You must have some sort of unhealthy obsession with what you think is bull shit, may be go get a life and stay out of my bull shit thread.

you gotta stay [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; not too many people like going toe to toe with Baz like you do!